Happy Dance for me.

After 15 years and 9 treatments #8 almost killed but #9 Olysio and Salvaldi finally cured me. I am still pinching myself! I am thrilled beyond words. I have early cirrhosis but I can live with that. I feel like a huge weight has been lifted off my back.I slated the Dragon! I will still follow you all and check out the post treatment forum!
that is some achiement well done done 48 weeks of riba n interferon so need to do it again with newer meds 9 times must have been dreadfull well done in defeating the dragon i admire your strenth n courage
                           geo
Congratulations, I'm so happy for you! Every time posts that they've reached SVR it gives me hope.
Big congrats to you Rocky, wishing you all the best, enjoy your hep c free life

Have a great day.
Congratulations!
What makes it even  more incredible is that you are finally cured after 8 unsuccessful treatments. That is just wonderful.  Much deserved - you paid your dues - big time!  May you finally enjoy some stress-free and healthy days ahead.

Nan
Way to go Rocky. You sure as hell earned this. A huge congrats.

Best

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community