Harvoni 8 week treatment CLEARED 3 months

After being HEP C CLEARED with HARVONI i now have anemia to the point where I need iron infusion i have been exhausted for the past week I mean dragging heart palpitations headache muscle aches numbness GI burning and blurred vision went to ER  anemia mimics heart attacks so I went in everything is low yes but they want me to follow up with hematologist which is this week any how my question is I'm alarmed because my ALT is low!!! What can this mean do I have liver damage?
High ALT results are associated with liver damage not low results
Thank you!! I'm so drained n not in a sleepy way. I can walk from the kitchen to bedroom n it feels like a mile! Apt is 1000sq feet
Anemia will do that to you, I treated using ribavirin which causes anemia and I felt like that for the whole 11 months of treatment. That was before Harvoni or any of the other new drugs were released.
Normal levels of AST and ALT may slightly vary depending on the individual laboratory's reference values. Typically the range for normal AST is reported between 10 to 40 units per liter and ALT between 7 to 56 units per liter. Mild elevations are generally considered to be 2-3 times higher than the normal range.

Low is good elevated is bad

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community