Hepatitis C Community

Hep C PCR RNA test accuracy?

Is it possible to have a false negative Hep C PCR RNA test 14 months after your potential exposure?
I have had 6 months of elevated ALT and GGT, upper right abdominal pains, numb hands and throbbing feet, headaches, fatigue.  I just got the results of my Hep C PCR RNA test back and it came back not detected.  I have had numerous negative antibody results but persistent symptoms remained.  Is it safe to say that my PCR test is definitive or can you get a false negative test that long after ?
Accurate ! Google it if you really want to find out. Come on now you want answers you know how to find them. You didn't test positive for anti bodies multiple time, and you questioned it so you had a PCR now you question that seems kind strange.
I have my negative Hep C PCR RNA test and now I can stop testing and worrying for that.
Thanks for your advice.  I will move forward confident in the fact that I do not have Hep C based on these results.