Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis C Community
13.4k Members

I Have A Favor To Ask...Please

Hi Everyone, I had an appointment yesterday with My Gi, & I told him about all of You on this Site...He will be attending an HCV Conference soon, & was wondering if You would Not mind posting Information about Yourself, So I can print it out for Him...
He ask for the following info...
Geno Type~Age~Male/Female~Height~Weight~VL~What Tx are You on?
All Medications You are taking....And the Status of Your TX..
Even those that have completed Tx...

I don't mean to be Intrusive, but he is Trying to get an Idea of how the current Tx is working...

I am 42/F, 1a, 5'7, Weight 107, on Pegintron/Rebetol, 34/48 this Friday, I was undectable @ week 12, & Negative @ week 29..
I am fortunate enough not to have to Take any Ad's, or other meds, except Xanax when needed (Husband will not come home if I don't take it) LOL

I would Truly Appreciate Your help..And I Thank You in Advance!!
Dallas
42 Responses
I'm not sure if you're interested in mine or not, but I found out yesterday where I stand and wanted to thank all of you!

I am F/41, geno 1b,
...and I hit the "post comment" by accident...

anyway
I an 1a, male 53,185lbs, peg/co peg,ad,start 950,000vl, mild fibrosis, no ERV (YET)
Female 1b, 5,500,000 IU/ml between stages 2 and 3 before treatment, was on Pegasys/Rebetol Combo for 53 weeks, 120 IU/ml at 12 weeks, undetectable at 24 weeks, 48 weeks and 2 months past treatment.

age - 47

genotype - 1a

sex - male

height - 6'

weight - 150 lbs (170 pre-tx)

viral load - 3.2 million (pre-tx)

medications - 180mcg Pegasys (now taking 90mcg); 1000mg Rebetol (stopped at week 50); Neupogen (took every 3rd week, not currently needed); Xanax (when needed); One-A-Day (w/out iron) & a Zinc (my nurse said it helps the interferon) vitamins; Tylenol PM (when needed)

treatment status - undetectable at week 12 & throught treatment, on week 59 (50 full combination treatment, 9 at 'maintenance dosing')

--------------------

BIOPSY STATUS = STAGE 3 (I would also include that because my understanding is the viral load doesn't matter that much, it is the biopsy results that count.)
Female, 46 yo, 1B, VL 596,000, 121 lbs pre-tx (now 116 lbs);  
meds are .5 Pegintron and 800 mg Rebetol;
at wk 12 - VL 370; will do 20/48 this Friday.  

If I'm undetectable at 24 wks and continue, my dr is now talking about an additional 12 wks since I am a slow responder.

No other prescription meds at this time with exception of bc pills.  I do take a children's multivitamin, 800 IU's of Vitamin E, and calcium daily.
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.