INCIVEK side effects???

Is there anyone on the INCIVEK Triple therapy that did not have any anal problems or sores while on the treatment? My mother does not have any side effects yet other than a little fatigue and lack of interest in peanut butter. My mother is on day 2 of her treatment and has a little anxiety on what to expect. We read the literature and spoke to the Doctors but we find a comfort with personal experiences!...
I did not have any anal rectal problems. It is the only side I did not get...Mark
my burning butt went pretty much away by week 4....its a real good idea to get cbcs twice a week for the first few weeks to keep an eye on things...at first when my hgb started dropping i thought it was no big deal...never knew what anemia was before i got it...by the end of the second week i was in the 8s from 15.5 start...i went water skiing end of week 1 and realized something was way off...it was the second week when the symptoms started getting tough...but there may not be any bad symptoms at all...lots of folks can work right through tx...some can't stand up for more then a minute or two...having blood work looked at often can help a lot..also talking with your doctor on when he/she will bring on rescue drugs or maybe adjust doses....if you can post blood work here its very helpful for others here to give their input..
yeah I am on 5 weeks so far , *** on fire at times , but gettiing used to  it and getting better as time goes on . Just feel bit more tired than normal at times , and forgetful . Tell your mum not to worry its not that bad she will be fine , just keep busy .
I never had any sores, but I did itch. No rash ever showed up though. I also had the "hot poops" for a while, but nothing I couldn't handle. Don't let fear rule you, you may have no sides to speak of.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community