Hepatitis C Community

IV ozone therapy Hepatitis C 100% effective in irradicating for good?

Hepatitis C - IV ozone therapy over 6 treatments 100% effective in irradicating for good?
I this was effective, why would hundreds of thousands of patients be undergoing antiviral therapy with interferon and ribavirin?
Yeah, And I've got a bridge in NYC for sale too! jerry
If you search the web for Hepatitis C Treatment, look only at the official medical sites.  None of the sites that offer nutritional or alternative therapies have ever publicized anything that has been shown to eradicate the virus.  If you choose to play with one of those other therapies, don't spend a nickle unless you can find a reference to it on an official medical site.  Many of those alternative treatments have been evaluated by the medical research community and they can let you know if it is harmless, harmful or might actually have a minor effect in reducing the amount of virus in your blood.  None, so far, has been found to kill the virus.  Only interferon, in combination with other helper pharmaceutical drugs. has been proven to kill the virus.
Actually, ozone therapy is commonly used in almost every hospital in Germany, since the 1960's. Also Russia and Cuba currently use the technique. It was developed by Tesla.

However, while ozone therapy will clear the blood of the virus, it does not penetrate into the intracellular breeding ground of the virus, so the viral levels will rise after treatment and it will not eradicate the virus. Commonly ozone therapy is used daily over a period of about a month to reduce viral loads. It has no negative effect on lysis of red or white blood cells and is perfectly safe with a proven track record of safety.

Unfortunately, viral load seems to reflect the strength of the immune system, so, while ozone therapy may be helpful in terms of viral load in the short term, eventually viral load will rise back to their "normal" levels after cessation of the treatment. Also, it is illegal in the US, so patients must travel abroad for the therapy.

Just to inject some facts into the dialogue of the expert opinions above.

Mike H
because we are stuck in a monetarium society and everything is based upon money and debt, the sad fact is, many of these forms of therepy that actually works and can actually cure serious illnesses they will never be main stream because many jobs will be lost. If they openly admitted there was a cure for cancer and we cured everyone, millions of people will be out of jobs and this will inturn effect the economy world wide, this is why you will never seen any true actual cures being legally allowed to be in use.
i totally agree with what mike-mc said
dallas bay
Where do these guys come from? And, how do they know so much?
Mike
They seem to have come out of the woodwork with their years of expertise. Perhaps they should go over to the ALTERNATIVE THERAPY portion of the hep forum and talk about this bs over there together.......I'm sure they have loads of great treatments they can all try together right?
I am fluent in Russian, have many relatives over there. I've read everything I could find on hep C in Russian publications, they also have a few HCV forums. The fact is not once I saw anyone mention the use of ozone therapy there specifically to treat HCV successfully. Yes, they use ozone in sanatoriums and some clinics, but not to treat HCV, rather simply to help "detoxify" body... for some temporary period of time...

Hep C is a huge problem in Russia thanks to recklessness of medical personnel, tattoo artists, manicurists, dentists who save money by not sterilizing equipment the way it should be. You still can get HCV there from blood transfusion and from surgeries and some medical procedures. Of course, alcoholism and IV drug use overe there contributes to the epidemy too.  Many people there cannot afford the golden standrad treatment drugs. Very few get lucky to get into state-sponsored treatment program (depending on your age, social status, stage of liver damage) that helps you pay for interferon+ribavirin and lab tests.

If, as some suggest, ozone therapy is such a miracle cure for hep C, the situation would be quite different in that country, don't you think? I wish it was that simple to get rid of HCV - I would fly there in a heart beat, tomorrow. But, while it's a nice procedure to have, it does nothing in terms of irradication the virus for good.

I don't buy the whole "evil US healthcare system" conspiracy theory - if ozone therapy is indeed not allowed for use in the US - then there is a good reason for it, usually - for patient's safety reasons.

Sunshines
I just joined this forum and in reading over everybody's comments, I see that there are alot of people who are not as informed as they could be. The truth about the alpha-interferon combination treatment is it only suppresses the virus, it does not eliminate it. There is no way to eradicate the virus at this point. The whole idea of using ozone treatment is also to suppress the virus, without the debilitating side effects of the interferon treatment. If we can stay healthy, suppress the virus, eat well, sleep well, no alcohol and take antioxidant and supportive herbs, perhaps we can stay well until a cure is found....or ,  at the very least, live a long and happy life. I have had the virus for over 30 years and I am healthier than most people without it. That is because of healthy lifestyle choices. So, to all the aggressive non-believers, do your homework, and make an informed decision.
Have you been asleep for the past decade or so?
Many of us in here have been SVR for years - cured - technically and in all ways of hepc.

So I guess that is why Boo thinks you are Sleeping Beauty.  ;)
Mike
It's ironic you are saying others are not informed as much as they could be.  What was the result of you last liver biopsy, and what is your viral load, what genotype are you ?

Like most of us here I did some homework,and made an informed decision.

What's the harm in ozone therapy?
Ozone or oxygenation therapy is based on a non-scientific theory that oxygen content in tissue is key to disease. It uses ozone or hydrogen peroxide as an alleged treatment.  Read more about ozone therapy

Here are 13 people who were harmed by someone not thinking critically.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leslie Bramston
Age: 44
Darwin, Northern Territory, Australia
Died (untreated cancer)
November 2004

Seeking a cure for her cancer, she was sold vitamin and herbal treatments for thousands of dollars. Finally she was injected with cesium chloride as part of an ozone therapy, and she died. Read more  

Brendon Johnson
Age: 36
Melbourne, NSW, Australia
Died
April 2007

He travelled to Melbourne and paid AUS $23,000 for six weeks of treatment including ozone therapy. He died a mere three weeks later. The clinic had been investigated in 2005 but somehow remained open. Read more  

Shannon O'Donnell & 6 other Australians
Stirling, South Australia, Australia
Died (untreated cancer)
2003

A friend recommended the doctor for her pancreatic cancer. He treated her with "ozone therapy" and showed her nude photos of his other patients. She died 36 days after beginning treatment. Six other Australians have died from this bogus treatment. Read more  

Melissa Taylor
Age: 33
Chiang Mai, Thailand
Hospitalized
June 22, 2006

This New Zealand woman travelled to Thailand for a cancer cure involving "ozone therapy." The treatment made her so sick she passed out and was hospitalized. The practitioner had served prison terms in the U.S. She later died. Read more & more  

"Jane Roe"
Age: 29
South Australia
Paid $3,000 for useless therapy, Died
2005

Ozone therapy, Quack cancer treatment Read more  

Return to the list of topics

My "make an informed decision" comment was not leaning toward alternative or western medicine. All I was trying to say, was do the research and make an informed decision that is right for you. I have not been sleeping and I am not an ozone therapy salesman. You guys are way too aggressive. I am not a know it all, I am only someone who is looking for information to stay healthy. My viral load is very low, I will not have a liver biopsy and I am genotype 1a. I have only recently heard about vitamin c and Ozone intravenous therapy. Didn't say I was going to do either. Perhaps you guys could try taking a happy pill before you try shredding others. Have a great and peaceful day.
," I see that there are a lot of people who are not as informed as they could be. "

"do your homework, and make an informed decision. "
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I Guess it was because these statements seemed like you weer insinuating that folks here were not researching their alternatives on treating their disease and for the most part that just doesn"t seem to be the case.. All the best

WILL

In order to make an informed decision one needs to be informed and it is clear that you are not.

Your said: "The truth about the alpha-interferon combination treatment is it only suppresses the virus, it does not eliminate it. There is no way to eradicate the virus at this point...."

That is an irresponsible and erroneous statement and clearly shows your lack of knowledge and understanding. You'd be well advised to educate yourself.
Also, having a low viral load  means nothing in the course of liver damage. I too had a very low viral load but was already stage 3 when diagnosed. Had I used the logic and not had a biopsy I probably would be cirrhotic today. Biopsy is the best tool we have to determine how much damage has already occurred - not treating and just thinking low viral load means I am ok is completely incorrect.

Our goal here is to provide as much clear honest reliable information as possible so that as many people as can be will be cured of this disease and not put into the earth instead.
Theres a hole in the ozone...
I spend half my waking hours in the Ozone; and feel much better for it.
"Oh Lord, I'm lost in the ozone again."
Who sang that???  Now it's stuck in my head!
Commander Cody & His Lost Planet Airmen

♪ I told ya a million times how I Love you.

But honey your old shriveled heart won't let me in.

So I'll just relax here, with this glass of gin,

headed for the ozone agin.

Here we go now...

I'm lost in the ozone again.

I'm lost in the ozone again.

One drink of wine, two drinks of gin...

and I'm lost in the ozone again.

Now the neon lights are shinin' bright downtown.

There's a thousand swingin' doors gonna let me in.

I tucked the kids in bed, heh!, eight o'clock and then...

I'm gonna head for the ozone again.

Just watch me...

I'm lost in the ozone again.

I'm lost in the ozone again.

One drink of wine, two drinks of gin...

and I'm lost in the ozone again.

I'm lost in the ozone again.

I'm lost in the ozone again.

Tell me about it now...

One drink of wine, two drinks of gin...

and I'm lost in the ozone again.

One More time now...

I'm lost in the ozone again.

I'm lost in the ozone again.

Now whatcha drinkin'?

Well, I'm drinkin' wine, I'm drinkin' gin...

and I'm lost in the ozone again..... ♪
Thank you, Bill!!