I'm concerned about a bathroom risk

I was at the doctor and went to the bathroom for my urine sample. I put down some toiler paper on the seat so I could use the toilet and when I reached for more tp after I sat down, I noticed a blood smear on the wall right where one would reach for toilet paper. I might have touched it or the toilet tissue might have touched it. I know HIV dies right away but I heard Hep can live a long time outside the body. Is there any risk that I might have gotten infected from touching it or the toilet paper I used touching it?
Don't worry it is not easy to get hep c. but i recommend to make antibody test  for hep c
You mean for this incident or in general?
There was absolutely no risk of contracting hep c from the scenario described, hep c is spread from blood to blood contact only.
Then why do they make a big deal about how it stays alive for a long time? How would dried blood get in your blood stream?
I don't feel they make it a big deal of it. It is just factual information. Hep c required blood to blood contact if it was easy to get lots more people would be infected.
The information I found made it seem like it lived in dried blood and could infect people without then knowing it, just by touching a spot of blood.
The concern from contracting hep c from dried blood comes from sharing razors or tooth brushes where hep c in dried blood has the opportunity to enter the blood stream through cuts or bleeding gums, however the chances from contracting hep c in this manner are very slim.

Have a great day.
Also dried blood in needles that are shared.
Thank you so much.
There is no way people get it from merely touching it. Many of us had it for decades without knowing it, yet our children and partners didn't get the virus, it has to be passed via blood to blood transmission.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community