Hepatitis C Community

Is Sovaldi triple therapy available in the uk

Sovaldi triple therapy my doctor never mentioned this to me. i meant hepatologist. but is it available on the nhs i am genotype 1a have cirrhosis in a matter of years and get severe pain in liver. am not yellow or have jaundice im over weight but dont eat that much maybe a cause of other related illnesses. im to scared to risk a 50 50 option which was offered as the drugs may cause  damage  giving me no other treatment options so i read. i really want to live the 89 percent odds  seem great. i have suicidal tendencies a long history of it i dont think id survive on normal treatment with out a less tolerable source like sovaldi? please help me  thankyou so much.
Please scroll down on this message board until you find the post from dointime.  She lives in the UK and has been having a struggle with being able to get it.  You maybe able to give her some encouragement or input.  Susan400