Hepatitis C Community

Is anyone out there know,or do use the VA ?

I was diagnosed in 12-05, was all set had liver biopsy and even have the meds, and ready to start. I lost my job insurance, and now I have an appt. with the V A, and am very concerned about their care.
Thanks,
           David
Although I do not use the VA services there are others here who have that expereince. As I recall, the comments about the VA care and services were very positive.  Rather than asking a general question you may consider posting some specific questions so that when the vets come along they can try to address with specific answers.
dmk - I am treating but not at the VA(I'm not a vet). I have however attended a hep c support group there with Vets that are treating. From what I could see they have a golid caring liver team. Moniker may know more about it. I know he's been to the group but am not sure if he treats through the VA. What area are you in?
Be Well,
Don
I'm almost certain bronx is being treated by the VA. I added his name so maybe he'll see it. Best to ya
Hey pops where you been? Kinda trusting us kids being away so long don't you think?

BTW, i've been behaving, just so you know. No need to check the posts.
I fell asleep in a very hot attic crawl space last week and just got out today.
I see some things never change. Wonder if your pops ever thinks, maybe we droped little strator on his head one to many times? Sure am glad your home though