Hepatitis C Community

Mini-stroke?

Hi-

About 2 months ago I began w/ a seizure and possibly ended w/ a mild stroke. I was out of town & undergone 2 brain surgeries due to an AVM, I was sceptical to find myself @ the hosp.
During that seizure I found myself unable to move my left side (my AVM was on the RT) and it felt like I was on fire, couldn't speak or move. This ordeal lasted 3 hours. I had a busting headache, couldn't think logically & kept bumping into things.  For at least a month after that I had a "twitching" in the left eye.
After I got home I spoke w/ the Dr.s office & the MRI that had been scheduled prior to my vacation was cancelled due to the hospital discovering that I had a clip in my head. It took at least a month after the "stroke" that I had a CT.
Needless to say, the report came back O.K.

My question is, does that sound like a mini-stroke to you? If so, what is the possibility of a major stroke.

Thank You.