Hepatitis C Community

Need help understanding results...

Alright! I got myself a 25 week HCV PCR test done. It was an "HCV RT-PCR, Quant (Non-Graph)" test that came back "HCV Not Detected".

Also, there's some type of disclaimer under the results which says "The quantitative range of the assay is 15 IU/mL to 100 million IU/mL using COBAS (R) TaqMan (R) HCV test, v 2.0. The limit of detection (LOD) and lower limit of quantification (LLOQ) for this assay is 15 IU/mL. Results less than the quantitative range of the assay will be reported as "HCV RNA detected, less than 15 IU/mL".

What does all of this mean? Can I safely assume that I don't have HCV?

Thank you everyone
Yes you are officially cured. All the disclaimer means is that the test results went only to 15IU/ml. Even so if you were detected it would have said detected but without a number. Yours said not detected. Congrats on beating this.
Thank you so much =)