Hepatitis C Community

Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma

I have non-hodgkin lymphoma it is extra-nodal marginal zone.  Can anyone share with me info on the connection of these two, also I was wondering if anyone with both would email me.  I am deciding on treatment right now, so I would love input on this.
Thank You
Think you are contacting the wrong Medhelp forum.  This is for hepatitis C patients.
not sure if you have HCV but there is a connection between Hepatitis C & Non-Hodgkins. This is just one study data:

Patients with hepatitis C have a 20% to 30% increased risk of developing non-Hodgkin's lymphoma and a 3-fold higher risk of developing Waldenström's macroglobulinemia, a low-grade lymphoma. "We demonstrated that infection precedes development of these outcomes and that the risk in individuals infected with hepatitis C is consistently increased, with more than 5 years of follow-up," reports the team led by Thomas Giordano, MD, from the Baylor College of Medicine and the Michael E. DeBakey Veterans Affairs (VA) Medical Center in Houston, Texas. Risks were also increased for cryoglobulinemia. The study appears in the May 9 issue of the Journal of the American Medical Association.