Otines are the symptoms of hepatitis c

Hi, I'm a grade of pain and the skin rash, the whole body of the body, is anchor of the hepatitis signs, the yellow is my yellow and the red car lines
Kind of hard to understand why you have written but if you have concerns you should see your doctor.

Most people have no symptoms. Those who do develop symptoms may have fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite and yellowing of the eyes and skin.

Skin rash is not a symptom

Did you have a blood to blood contact with a hepatitis c infected person? Did you share IV drug needles with someone infected with hep c? Hep c blood must enter the blood stream of an uninfected person to transmit hep c.

If concerned wait 12 weeks post a potential exposure and have the hepatitis c antibody test. See your doctor for your symptoms.
I do not know the exposure only the skin rash of the whole body is covered and my language is yellow, and the stomach and the liver's pain
Not hep c see your doctor
You don’t know if someone else’s blood entered your blood stream like through sharing needles or having a blood transfusion? Other smaller risks are sharing of personal hygiene items like fingernail clippers or tooth brushes with someone who has hep c as there could be small amounts of blood on those items.

If someone’s blood who has hep c enters your blood stream that would be a risk. If that didn’t happen there is no risk of hep c.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community