Hepatitis C Community

Relapse of the Hep C virus after Sofosbuvir+Daclatasvir treatment

Hi all,
I have just found out that my father who has finished his 12 weeks treatment (Sofosbuvir + Daclatasvir) about a month ago has had the virus relapse. It was undetectable in all previous tests, but the recent test showed it. I was wondering if anyone can point me to the right sources, perhaps specialists and experts we could contact as in Poland (where we live) there doesn't seem to be enough information. We are not sure what to do next... He has had this horrible virus for more than 10 years, we were so happy to have cured it! But refuse to lose hope and want to keep fighting! Ahy help will be much appreciated!
Thank you
As a 2 time relapser I would suggest your father ask his doctor for a resistance test.This would show his genetic background and tell his doctor which meds he would be more successful with.
Thank you GP7852 will do so.
Have you managed to get cured at the end even after 2 relapses?
Hi, One of my friends father is not responding to Harvoni and we are thinking for resistance testing. Since we are living in Asia, I have no idea where we can do resistance testing. Can you please suggest us?
Need more information.  So how many milligrams of each drug was your father prescribed and what genotype is he?