Viral load should not be the main reason to treat or wait. There are so many other considerations. What is your genotype? What is the stage of your liver disease? Do you have a support system in place? How old are you and what are your other medical conditions if any? These are all important considerations.
Without knowing the status of your biopsy it would be impossible for me to offer any advice here - we do need more info as Susie said to make an informed opinion.
With the information given I say treat asap and get it over with.
More information is needed, but it's your choice, not something to be decided by a poll. what does your doctor suggest? My VL was just at 24 mil, but my wait is is due to other issues, with the main ones being lesions on the liver and right kidney. Talk to your medical team, as well as your friends and family.
Your choice either way, Tx now or later, needs to be carefully thought out, and consider more factors than viral load, like your liver condition and genotype.
As you are in the Philippines I'd bet there are Fibroscan machines available , they are not 100% accurate , but give a fairly good interpretation of your liver condition .... probably apx. U.S. $100 for the scan .... if you have the $$ for a biopsy, you may want to consider that way to check your liver , it's more accurate ...
If I remember correctly, you had financial $$ considerations. The new drugs may take a while to be available in Cebu , and they may also be expensive .. We won't know prices for at least another month or more ...