Hepatitis C Community

Undetected news

I finished my post treatment 6 months end of August and was detected.  I was on triple therapy for 6 months and had to reduce dose due to low hgb, but so far so good.  I'm elated, but after reading Jules note about after 6 months, she relapsed, I'm now a little scared.  I have my first doctor appointment after end of treatment this week so looking forward to hearing the doctor/nurse practioner's opinion.  She said it is very rare to relapse after 6months so I'm hoping for the best.  I'm going to ask for another test now that it's 7 months just to give me more peace of mind.  It was a tough program, but I quit everything just to concentrate on healing.  The first time I did treatment in 2003, I relapsed but at 4 months.  Hoping for continued undetected results.  Good luck to everyone on treatment.  We all deserve to hear "you're cured!"  Thanks to everyone who encouraged me and others during this treatment and for all the support that this forum gives to each other.  Everyone cares about each of us and knowing we're all in it together is so reassuring especially when we feel terrible and weak.  I hated the 20 gr. of fat 3 x day....that was the worst for me.  Thank you everyone!
Hello, I am so very very happy for you, this is wonderful news! I am elated for you.  It was a hard job but you did it.  Congratulations. Job well done, the Incivek was the worst!
You are going to hear you are cured.
  Congrats on yr Undetected, at your end-of tx (you have a typo up there, but too late to edit, you omitted the Un- before your detected)
  It 's a hard wait, but you can do it, you got thru 12 weeks of Incivek, and this time will pass by quickly~  good luck, I relaxed a bit at my 12 wks post Und, but didn't let out my breath until my 24 wk SVR-  wishing you SVR, we have had so many many triumphs on here, since I have been on here, in the last year and a half!
oops....I meant undetected!  Thanks for catching the error.
Congratulations on attaining SVR!

You were UND at 6 months post EOT. That is SVR. So you should not relapse now. You are considered cured.

Enjoy your Hep C free life!
Congrats wonderful news!