What do you think about drinking whey?

My husband heard lately, that drinking whey while on therapy with Epclusa, is bad for therapy..he was taking Small amount of whey in his meals, and now he is terrified for results of his treatment...He is 5 months therapy, Alt and AST very good, so I told him not to worry, but stop taking whey..What do you think?
Thanks again...
There is nothing I have seen about whey protein and hep c meds so it should not be an issue.

To ease his mind he could ask his doctor or pharmacist to be sure. But I doubt he needs to worry about it especially as you said his liver enzymes are good. As you said just stop for the remainder of his treatment might be a good idea just to be safe unless his doctor says no problem
Thanks Flying..this will ease his mind for now..I wish you all the best, health on first place!
Good luck to you both wishing you the best for the New Year

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community