Hepatitis C Community

back and body aches cures anyone ?

im 16 days into treatment with pegasus injections and 400 mg ribavivrin 2 x day.i have been up allnight with back pain and all day with body,back and muscle pain.sound like side affects from meds ? taking tylenol and using heating pad.also if i am treating for only 24 weeks does anyone think i will loose my hair ? also does anyone have any good suggestions for a vitamin without iron for how tired i am some days ? thanks,and happy holidays , all !
Hi, as far as back pain i had it in my lower back for about 1st 6wks of tx. i also did 24wks. as geno 2 . i have been done with tx for 5mo. was und at 4wks. i lost about 1/3 of my hair but no one but me could tell. it has started growing back and really feels & looks so much better. i took b12 everyday and i've also read here where some get b12 shots. be careful thou you don't want to get anemic .hope you feel better soon. happy holidays
thanks.im on laptop in bed now with heating pad.entire upper to lower back hurts,and arms & sholders  are so sore.legs too.flu like symptoms i guess.took tylenol.im also geno 2,stage 2.im worried about anemia b/c before treatment my red blood cell count was 3.80....norm starts at 3.96,and white blood cells were 4.0 and norm starts at 4.0.so i was already low/borderline then.that was back in sept before treatment.m getin blood work done monday.i have been taking b complex 2 times daily,and one a day essentials with no iron asa daily vitamin 2 times daily.also my GYN has me on calcifolic-D,which is prescription for good bones,as im 44 and recently had hysterectomy in augusti was told the 1 mg. folic acid in there can help me with my low blood counts as i take that 2 times  day.i hope i have gotten good info.do you know ? also i just went to my cardioligist and he said he could tell by loking at the inner lineing of inside my lower eye lids.as they are a nice rich pink color,not pale,so i keep an eye on my eyes too.im prepared for procrit if needed as i was low before treatment.does anyone think my levels were low due just to having HCV ?
Think you fell asleep on the enter button.
Are you on the laptop now with the heating pad?

wyn
geese !!  i think i have a repeat enter button.lol.what the heck did i do......sorry.lol.......im not on heating pad right now,going To get some tylenol and water as i called dr and he said i am no where near getting enough water,as i have the chills and headache on top of everything else.my last shot was monday.he says symptoms are from pegasus.how is water able to help relieve symptoms ? oh, and was wondering why you wanted To know if i was on laying on heating pad while laptop on my lap ? ill bet u thought i fell asleep with my post ! sorry !!  
I was having a hard time envisioning exactly what it is you were describing; The bed, then the laptop, then you and the heating pad on top???

*LOL*

Anyway, water helps with hydration as the meds really dry you out.  Some studies advise drinking as much as a gallon per day!  I've also read it can help with headaches.

wyntre