Hepatitis C Community

castro oil

has anyone tried castr oil packs for liver? This really works
????  works with what?
I think Castro gets most of his oil from Chavez.
castro oil for liver functions, and it get rid of toxins build up. http/www.keepalive.org/symtoms.html
symotms?  Never trust a website that cannot spell its own name!
what ever
Another great question!
Provocative indeed.
Mike
castro oil will get rid of something, that's for sure.  My grandmother used to give it to me as a child, mix it in OJ.  I have yet to drink OJ.
You have to be a bit more specific about your question or statement. We cannot really guess what you meant.

I assume that you mean castor oil. I remember some years ago reading that supposedly packs can help with detoxification of some ailments.

But what do you mean by it works and for what.

Most of us either have or have had hepatitis c or have a close one suffering from hepatitis c.

So please explain the connection.
As mentioned above, Castro does get his oil from Chavez, it's true. As for the other oil, when I was a kid in the hospital, the nurses use to put it in our rice to act as a laxative. I don't know if it will help the liver, but it will keep you running to the bathroom...

Magnum
Most people don't know this but castor oil is an eye irritant and is very similar to pepper spray. Be careful when handling it; even if you touch a little bit do not touch your eyes.
Thanks for the advice. I intended to put some in my lab's itchy eyes. I'm sure I would have lost a friend...

Magnum
You owe me the fisrt born pup.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Castor_oil

Castor oil has also been used to draw out styes in the eye by pouring a small amount into the eye and allowing it to circulate around the inside of the eyelid. Note that most bottles of castor oil indicate the oil is to be kept away from the eyes.

Stye Treatment
The anti-bacterial components of castor oil have been found to be effective against styes (oil gland infections on the eyelid). Simply apply a very small drop of castor oil directly onto the stye 2 or 3 times per day.

its ok to use around the eye,not in it
http://www.homeremediesweb.com/castor-oil-health-benefits.php