Hepatitis C Community

causes of jaundice.

Hi, I need to ask some questions. i lived in Indonesia. I already had jaundice for third times and each time before it happened, i felt a very heavy pain in my upper right of abdomen. I tested for hep a, b , c and it all went negative, my doc underwent a ultrasound for me and he detected gallbladder stone and fatty liver. He suspected it was caused by my gallbladder stone. i had a very very high sgpt, sgot and gamma. tested for afp tumour marker and it was also negative. also done mrcp, which stated no dilatation in my pancreatic duct and no stones in my bile duct but the doctor said it already went down. whats ur opinion guys i feel very tired to find a correct analysis.
Your doctor's dx sounds reasonable. When I had a stone caught in my common bile duct, the symptoms were nearly identical to my onsets of acute hepatitis. This can also cause temporary pancreatitis. Having my gallbladder removed solved the problem for me.
Certain chemical exposures (carbon tetrachloride) can also cause similar symptoms.
Thanks a lot for your info, do you have the same symptoms as I am? i was actually seeing a good doctor specialize
d in liver, the thing that stuck on my mind is the 3 times jaundice...