Hepatitis C Community

cirrhosis and the evil weed

I read on one of these threads that you shouldn't smoke if you have cirrhosis. Why?  What is the evidence of it being bad for your liver?
ONE Hawaiian pizza pleas the kona gold special with a side of magic mushrooms and if that pizza aint flyin im lien ''''hawk just playing ..
? I herd its not the t,h,c, in pot its other chemicals in it ?
Who said anything about pot? OH was only asking about smoking.
OOPS! I stand corrected. I Just read the post and not the question.
Must be time for me to take a few tokes! LOL
I'm outta here
*poof*

Happy healing all!
why don't you read that whole thread?  it had links and excerpts from studies as well as comments and opinions on the subject.  why do we need to start another thread on the same subject when there are at least three of them that include the opinions and the links to the studies?
I actually was serious in term of why would it be bad for cirrhosis livers and not livers in general. I'm sorry, but I don't always read links, between my slow connection and my inpatient brain.
   No more wacky weed threads from me, unless I forget :)
So what is better ? Dyiing or an allagtor eating or a shark eating? And where do you stand on bear eatings
shark eating ? alligator eating? our bear eating ? I think pigmy soup?  hay what came first an alligator our the egg
I dont eat human any more and I dont think anyone else should either. You dont need human meat. you can get through tx without it
Every pigmy has a mommy
dude!!! ya dont have to devour hahahahahaha !!!! you can nibbel, lick and scuk, ya dont hafta be a fulfledges cannable...hahahahaha to help get ya through Tx!!! hahahahaha.  have ya seen the tall blond woman??? is she treatin yet???  stil wattin here. ns
so hew would be tougher on tx batman? our Spiderman?''''''''' john Wayne? our Clint east wood?
sheesh!! i didnt no tall blond did that. That aint right. it show me that ya reely need to come by hear lots to no whats goin on !!!!  I missed that.  that sound more liek snobish.  one of my womans friend is that way  didnt she have a tea site ?  do ya no wher??? she started that tea post at this place.  whie an green and red hahaha alrighty so much for that woman!!!! hahahahah!!!!!!!!!