A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis C Community
13.3k Members
163305 tn?1333672171

cirrhosis and the evil weed

I read on one of these threads that you shouldn't smoke if you have cirrhosis. Why?  What is the evidence of it being bad for your liver?
21 Responses
ONE Hawaiian pizza pleas the kona gold special with a side of magic mushrooms and if that pizza aint flyin im lien ''''hawk just playing ..
? I herd its not the t,h,c, in pot its other chemicals in it ?
154927 tn?1205246451
Who said anything about pot? OH was only asking about smoking.
154927 tn?1205246451
OOPS! I stand corrected. I Just read the post and not the question.
Must be time for me to take a few tokes! LOL
I'm outta here
*poof*

Happy healing all!
why don't you read that whole thread?  it had links and excerpts from studies as well as comments and opinions on the subject.  why do we need to start another thread on the same subject when there are at least three of them that include the opinions and the links to the studies?
163305 tn?1333672171
I actually was serious in term of why would it be bad for cirrhosis livers and not livers in general. I'm sorry, but I don't always read links, between my slow connection and my inpatient brain.
   No more wacky weed threads from me, unless I forget :)
So what is better ? Dyiing or an allagtor eating or a shark eating? And where do you stand on bear eatings
shark eating ? alligator eating? our bear eating ? I think pigmy soup?  hay what came first an alligator our the egg
I dont eat human any more and I dont think anyone else should either. You dont need human meat. you can get through tx without it
Every pigmy has a mommy
dude!!! ya dont have to devour hahahahahaha !!!! you can nibbel, lick and scuk, ya dont hafta be a fulfledges cannable...hahahahaha to help get ya through Tx!!! hahahahaha.  have ya seen the tall blond woman??? is she treatin yet???  stil wattin here. ns
so hew would be tougher on tx batman? our Spiderman?''''''''' john Wayne? our Clint east wood?
sheesh!! i didnt no tall blond did that. That aint right. it show me that ya reely need to come by hear lots to no whats goin on !!!!  I missed that.  that sound more liek snobish.  one of my womans friend is that way  didnt she have a tea site ?  do ya no wher??? she started that tea post at this place.  whie an green and red hahaha alrighty so much for that woman!!!! hahahahah!!!!!!!!!
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.