Hepatitis C Community

did anyone have swollen lymph nodes before diagnosis

Just wondering if anyone had swollen lymph nodes as an idicator of virus.  I have swollen lymph nodes in neck but not anywhere else.  should i be concerned
Have you had any memory or recollection issues lately?
Swollen lymph nodes can be an indication of many things.  I think your name says it best, you are worrying about something that could be cause from a multitude of things.  I had hepc for many years and never noticed swollen lymph nodes.  Mono, bacterial, viral -  any kind of infection can cause lymph nodes to swell.  Lymph nodes are a catch all for all kinds of infection.  That is what they are designed for.  See a doctor - only a professional can give you a correct diagnosis.  Good Luck
Trinity

FIGuy - I got that!
Yes I did. And Dr said HepC can affect your nodes. Before I was diagnosed in 2004, I had a thuding headache in the back of my neck. This occured almost daily. When I went on tx it completely went away. You really need to check with your Dr. as FLGuy said.

cigaso