Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis C Community
13.4k Members

does this make me svratt???

Ho,Ho,Ho,.....i think..........i just got my half way point labs done...hcv rna,pcr<50 iu/ml.....hcv rna,pcr <1.70 log iu/ml
does this mean i am svr???? or do i have to be tested again to be svr??
16 Responses
Congratulations, that sounds like an SVRATT to me.  I'm not a doctor but I did sleep at a (who's commercial is that anyway).
oh my god....happy holidays.....i just got these results and my doctors office was closed.........i didnt know whether to get excited or not..
Congratulations for the undetectable test at the half way mark.  You have to get good PCR tests at every benchmark to have the best chances of SVR.  Typical points for PCR's are 12, 24, 48 weeks into tx (end of treatment point), and then 6 months and 1 year post tx.  Some docs give a 3-months-post tx; that can be very reassuring, since most relapses happen by then.  SVR =  sustained viral response (clearance) at 6 months or more after the end of treatment.  So no, you are not SVR now, but you're well on your way there.  Enjoy the blessings and the holidays!
Maj Neni
Merry Christmas! You've passed a hurdle here -- you did the work and the medicine has acted like it is supposed to. Give yourself a pat on the back. You're on your way to a SVR.
Congratulations!  I am glad to hear that the tx is doing its job for you.  I just got my 12 wk results yesterday and I too am UNDETECTABLE.  Praise God!  What a wonderful christmas gift for us both.  I pray there will be many more of us heppers clearing this season.  Although neither of us are through with this war we are fighting against the dragon we have won a battle and I am excited for both of us.  Again congratulations and Merry Christmas to us all.
Starla
Merry Christmas,
I just made it also. This now makes it more worth the continuing of TX. I'm so very happy for you. It is a wonderful time to recieve this information. Jesus is really working hard with us heppers this year for his birthday.
CONGRATS to ALL who are undetected on here!! Happy Holidays Everyone!
That is wonderful news! Now keep hanging in there ... I remember when you wanted to throw the towel in but now look at what your perseverance has brought you. I'm proud of you.
Thank you so very much for your encouragement, thank you everyone for always giving to all of us.  You wonderful people here have made each day go by just a little easier than the days before. I read this site all day.  I can't help myself.  I sit here at work unable to focus on work so I just stay here reading and laughing and crying at times with all of you.  I have never seen so much strength and encouragement to go on as I see here.  We may all be HEP C "HOWEVER" I believe that this dragon didn't count on his ugliness making each and everyone one of its victoms stronger and better people in spite of his trying to ruin us.  Regardless of the outcomes we are all better people for walking through this.
Starla
Congrats to all of you! What a great day with so much good news. LL
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR ANSWERS AND THANKS FOR BEING PART OF THIS FORUM...I DONT KNOW WHAT I WOULD DO WITHOUT IT. SVR OR NOT HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL...
This is really turning out to be a banner day for good Christmas news.

I also got my 12 week results back today and am also UNDETECTABLE!!  WAHOO!

Really a boost to know that pumping my body full of this stuff is actually paying off!
woo woo! I was hoping that you would post such a message, great news, Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

steve
It's working, it's worth it, and, soon now, it'll be over!Congratulations on the great Christmas present. Best wishes with the rest of your trip.
Joyous Holidays to all, especially you undetectables, and those who had setbacks, and all who are mucking through each day with HepC, and all those who care for us!
Maj Neni
WOW!!!!!!! All these post are GREAT!!!!!! And OkieJim you are right!!!!! Jesus is blessing us all!!! Just like I've said before, Jesus said "by MY stripes you are healed! I love all you guys and I wish good health, happiness @ SVR for everyone going thru this Hep C. Prayers to all, Cindee
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.