A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis C Community
13.3k Members

experience on getting Hepcinat LP

Hi, All

Is there anyone who successfully got Hepcinat LP, from Natco Pharma, through a selller, like DropShipMD, just by replacing order and making payment. I have read DropShipMD is in Argentina but they say on their web site they are based in Mumbai, India. Or through any other seller.

What is the quickest way of getting this generics for a country other than India?

Kind Regards
1 Responses
568322 tn?1370169040
I checked out the "Buyers Club" in Australia.  They are not a "seller" per say.  They assist you with the process to obtain them since they are familiar with the rules and manufacturers.  It's headed by two doctors.  They actually visited the manufacturing plants and had the meds tested at a university in Australia to make sure they are the real thing. The results are available for review.

The Australian government has now approved the use of generics and their doctors now have guidelines for treating with them.  I had a chance to talk to the doctors, (who I found to be very knowledgeable about Hep C and treatment) and review the results, so this is who I would go with if I was looking for the best option.

I would not use anyplace I found questionable or doesn't have a doctor who can answer questions.  I also don't recommend treating without the  supervision of a doctor.

Co
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.
How to lower your heart attack risk.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
Trying to lose weight? Grab a snack that works with your diet, not against it. Check out these delicious, slimming foods.
How eating more salt may actually save your life.
A deeper look into the relationship between salt and hypertension.