Hepatitis C Community

experience on getting Hepcinat LP

Hi, All

Is there anyone who successfully got Hepcinat LP, from Natco Pharma, through a selller, like DropShipMD, just by replacing order and making payment. I have read DropShipMD is in Argentina but they say on their web site they are based in Mumbai, India. Or through any other seller.

What is the quickest way of getting this generics for a country other than India?

Kind Regards
I checked out the "Buyers Club" in Australia.  They are not a "seller" per say.  They assist you with the process to obtain them since they are familiar with the rules and manufacturers.  It's headed by two doctors.  They actually visited the manufacturing plants and had the meds tested at a university in Australia to make sure they are the real thing. The results are available for review.

The Australian government has now approved the use of generics and their doctors now have guidelines for treating with them.  I had a chance to talk to the doctors, (who I found to be very knowledgeable about Hep C and treatment) and review the results, so this is who I would go with if I was looking for the best option.

I would not use anyplace I found questionable or doesn't have a doctor who can answer questions.  I also don't recommend treating without the  supervision of a doctor.

Co