Hepatitis C Community

hcv treatment.

Hi, I'm 35 married and mother of 4 kids my last baby who is now 3 was delivered by C sec and from there I got infected with hcv now my lft's are normal ,liver scan is normal but my viral load is in the medium range going towards the high side ,should I start my treatment or should I wait?and which combination of treatment is more effective ,please share your valuable opinions and experiences to help me against this virus.Thank you.
You'll get varying opinions but I say treat now.  The meds are great with little side effects and shorter treatment times.  They will always be getting better but you will continue thinking about it until you get rid of it.  Start sooner than later.
Welcome new member. Personally I couldn't possibly offer a non medical opinion based on the limited information you have provided.

See my recent comment to another member

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-C/New-to-this-and-have-a-few-questions/show/2225669#post_10687775

As of this minute we are all waiting for
AASLD/IDSA/IAS–USA. Recommendations for testing, managing, and treating hepatitis C. http://www.hcvguidelines.org. Accessed April 24, 2014.

COMING SOON: When to Treat: Target Launch – Late June/Early July 2014
http://www.hcvguidelines.org/full-report/coming-soon-when-treat-target-launch-%E2%80%93-late-juneearly-july-2014
Thanks a lot ,I'll talk to my doc about it.
Thanks a lot for your help ,I'm geno type 3 and besides my viral load i.e of medium range all other test like LFT's are normal but I do feel fatigued my body has started aching a lot. Regards.