Hepatitis C Community

help with skin rash

For the last 2 years on vacation at the beach, after getting some sun the shins of my legs break out in a bright red rash.  It does not itch and you can not feel the rash on top of the skin.  I thought each year it was because I had not been out in the sun to get any tan until the beach.  But its really a bright red color.  Looks really bad...and I usually stay off the beach a few days and it takes about a week to go away.  With summer coming I decided I'm not gonna miss any days on the beach so I'll go get a tan at the tanning bed before vacation.....after the 1st two visits I was fine...but the 3rd visit I did try a different type of tanning lotion.  It was Emerald Bay Accelerator Everclear Elixir Bronzer and now the rash is back.....I had used a different kind the 1st two days.  I don't know if it could be the lotions...at the beach i generally use Hawaiian Tropics.  I do take blood pressure and fluid pills daily and wondered if this could be it?.............Please help.......I want to have a good vacation this year..........thanks.......LL    
I think you might be in the wrong forum area --- LOL - hope your vacation goes well though.

Meki