Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis C Community
13.4k Members

nose

Has anyone ever smelt this when you blow your nose it smells are taste like your bowels.its really bad.i just woner if it has anything to do with my liver damage
20 Responses
while i have fortunately...never....'tasted' anything bowel related.....i can attest to the increased STINKY FACTOR, with 'smells'.....if you have dogs....smell thier feet....TRUST ME ON THIS....and also.....if you wear slippers or socks.....BE SURE TO WASH THEM OFTEN.....this may sound funny....and OH IT IS....it also is very very TRUE.....so, bend down darlin and 'sniff' those socks, slippers, dogs pads......i speak from tramatising experience......

happy washing and deoderising...spl?

dingy
ha whatdaya mean peebee....surely you remember the 'stinky dog feet' washing in bucket, til the stinky water spilt everywhere, until i realised it really was my own feet and socks that were stinky story??  don't you?
EWWWW.....okay......that FIRST post WASN'T MINE....i was only trying to be helpful and supportive to poor higgins!!!!!
and i assure you....i NEVER tasted stinky feet.......tee hee
Nasal farts?  That is a new one on me!
Im sorry yall find this so funny but no its not socks breath i do bathe very often i am a veteran with hepc second round thanks. i am a canidate for liver transplant and thought it may be related but anyway if i made someone laugh and feel good about it so be it i thought you people were helpful.
Please understand that it was not your comment that was funny. I beleive that anything revolting can happen on these drugs and a lot of it is happening to me.

BUT, some of the responses WERE so funny; and it is the first time I have laughed out loud in a LONG time, so you funny folks out there, thanks.
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Answer a few simple questions about your Hep C treatment journey.

Those who qualify may receive up to $100 for their time.
Explore More In Our Hep C Learning Center
image description
Learn about this treatable virus.
image description
Getting tested for this viral infection.
image description
3 key steps to getting on treatment.
image description
4 steps to getting on therapy.
image description
What you need to know about Hep C drugs.
image description
How the drugs might affect you.
image description
These tips may up your chances of a cure.
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.