Hepatitis C Community

now after a week ..................................................

..................................................................today i feel i little better . i read about smoking coffee, but nobody talk about the damage. well i smoke for 25 years 2 yers ago i quit, i get back  10-15 pound. i m a skinny guy, regular i weight 150, than 170, now 155, i restart smoking , what a gain in 2  years i lost in 2 week, plus the cigarette making me losing appetite, now is 4 day no cigarette, the only thing
is really bad is the nausea , omg , for 8 week nothing now is horrible, i feel in my mouth like i eat a dead dog lol  any suggestion about the nausea?   i see a lot of pp they smoking like me (i use too) and they never losing weight, i restart smoking and losing everything , why?but the thing really is  annoying is this nausea , probably now i know , why i was feel very week the beginning on this week , eating very little (because the cigarette) but now i eat i little more but the nausea   kill me . any suggestion?
Try phenergan for the nausea.  Small meals often and foods that are easy to digest.  Nutritional drinks like Boost and Ensure can help keep some weight on.  Stick with whatever does not cause nausea and stays down.  Experiment, and try not think about it too much.  If you think you're going to feel sick before eating your mind will make it so, try not to do that.

Trinity