Hepatitis C Community

pegatron

Has anyone else developed a sore mouth from this? I'm in week 12 with tx.
Yea and it's a *****. I have been using Nystatin and I get some relief. It's generally prescribed for thrush and though I don't have thrush this is the only thing that has helped me. Mike
Audrey had horrible mouth sores.  Lots of people seem to have had a problem with them.  I'm sure Audrey could write a book about everything she took to get rid of them.  She would probably be the best one to talk about this question.
Three Rivers Pharmaceuticals announces FDA Approval of Ribasphere(TM) (Ribavirin capsules) 200mg for the Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C

Hey guys, I don't know how to paste hyperlinks, but go to yahoo news and type in hepatitis c and read for yourselves.  Generic riba is available tomorrow.  hopefully that will be cheaper for us all
Ask your doctor for "magic mouthwash"!  They should know what it is.  Requires a prescription
Acidophilus pills kept mine from getting sores. Some folks say that yogurt will help too.

Hang in there!
I found Biotene mouthwash and toothpaste helped me out : )  Mine have been pretty mild, fortunately.