MY QUESTIONS ARE
1, if I tested negative for everything besides the HSV1 (positive) could I have gave my wife anything from my exposure to her in-between my 7 week test that came negative?
This is the hepatitis c community we are just patients. You could try asking in the Herpes community or better yet your doctor.
2. my doctor said I could have had the hsv1 before I took my test so idk what to do ( I feel like I gave my wife the hsv1 and that's why shes itchy and does she or I need treatment)?
See above answer try http://www.medhelp.org/forums/Herpes/show/195
3. how conclusive is my results so far for syphilis, hiv, hep a,b,c?
We are hep c patients not doctors as you were answered above by Surfside gal about hep c the test for antibodies is conclusive for hep c after 6 months. As to the others try the other communities related to those topics or best choice your doctor.
4. do the test change usually from 6-12 weeks?
We do not know we are not doctors ask yours.
5. when is my test results 100% conclusive for syphilis hiv and hepatitis?
(I KNOW FOR HSV2 COULD TAKE A WHILE)
We do not know we are not doctors ask yours. Or the relevant community already provided
6.when is the latest anyone reported an outbreak of herpes hsv2 after exposure?
We do not know we are not doctors ask yours. Or try:
7. AND MAINLY WHEN CAN I MOVE ON?????????????
Now to see your doctor or you local health clinic.
Here are some relevant links that I found on google from the CDC