Hepatitis C Community

side effects

What has been the most noticed side effects of Olysio/Sovaldi combo? Today is my first dose.
Great news. It sounds like you are feeling so much better. Encourging for those of us who are looking at starting this combo soon.
Some have said they have no se's. I had headaches the first 10 days which have resided some,  Also have insomnia, sometimes my wife isn't overly excited about  :)  Have also had a few more than the usual joint pains.  Compared to previous interferon/riba treatments this is a piece of cake imo.  Good luck with your treatment....onward to SVR.

How is it going so far I just took my first Sovaldi Olysio 2 hours ago so far pretty boring on the sides and hoping it stays that way

Good luck and onward to SVR!
Lynn
Today I have only 16 days of Sovaldi and Olysio left.... 12 weeks is zipping by.  I have had a few headaches, lots more energy, and that is it!  Now with the last attempt to treat using that wonderful Incivek/Riba/Interferon combo... I was in bed more then out, wished I was dead, had to have blood transfusions, shook like I had parkinsons and had to stop at 24 weeks ..... and NO SVR!!  I am currently undetected and believe I will stay that way.  This combo has been delightful and hopeful!  I have taken 2 vacations during these meds and never slowed down once.  Call me grateful!  I will have labs again on April 3rd which will complete treatment then not again until 12 weeks later to make sure the virus is gone for good!
AND IT WILL BE!!!  After that- I will still get my ultrasounds and mri every 6 months to see if this ole cirrhotic liver is changing any.... gonna deal with that when the time comes.  Until then staying grateful!
I have been on Sovaldi and Olysio for 2 weeks and the only sides are occasional insomnia and headaches in the morning.  This is so much easier than the interferon injections and daily ribavirin that I had for 48 weeks with no SVR and many sides.  
I virtually am not noticing that I'm on treatment. Hoping to be SVR when I go for my labs in 2 weeks.  
10 more weeks to go!

sljl
22 days on sovaldi-olysio-no side effects,not even a headache.And to this life long non responder who has done and failed with everything that has been on the market,this combo is working.Cant believe I am getting better and not suffering like I did with all the previous poison.Its like Dr. Bones McCoy from Star Trek brought this stuff back from the future.
                                          Glen