side effects

None to speak of, thank God! I don't feel like there are any meds going through me,,thank God.

This is great so far. The tiny bit of woozy feeling I felt originally, which WAS TINY TINY TINY BIT, nothing scary or anything, is gone and it feels like I am not on tx. I did get a headache 4 hours after the shot and chills, felt like flu,,,,but to those that are planning on tx,,,,,don't even worry about that 'flu feeling' that is mentioned by those treating,,,its nothing that you have never felt before.

I haven't had the flu since i was a child and so when i felt it comming on,,,I turned it to actually think of good memories,,,,I hated school as a child and when i got the flu,,i would be in bed all day with my mother giving me soup and liquids and such. Hard to explain, but I let my imagination take me back to that time and I had a 'safe feeling,' Not to sound 'new age,' which i am not, but just wanted you to know that I just rode the wave, knowing it was going to eventually go away and it did.

The reason I am saying all this is because alot of times we hear how scary treatment is and thus far,,,its a piece of cake,,I am telling those that are afraid,,NOT TO FEAR. Yes sometimes people may have a harder time than others, but sometimes we don't get enough of posts of the positive. We only post when things go wrong sometimes.
Of course I know I have a only been on tx for 4 days, but I AM TELLING YOU, IF I DIDN'T SEE MYSELF TAKE THE INJECTION AND MEDS, I WOUDLN'T EVEN KNOW THEY ARE IN MY BODY.

I hope this helps those who may be fearful. Best wishes to you all.
APK: Just recently a regular posted here took violent exception at my 'positive, cheer-leading' attitude.
--------------------------------------
I thought the problem was with the uniform and pom poms :) Seriously, I hope that has been resolved to everyone's satisfaction because if VX wanted to know what was going on here all they have to do is log on and read the posts, they don't need any spys :) Without going into details, your posts and MyOwn's were quite different so I don't see any parallels in that regard. A number of  people have posted about negligible side effects without debate. Nuff said.

Lady, girl Willows. Thanks for the nice words. Maybe it was the "Joe" comment or perhaps because your take on treatment is so close to mine :)

-- Jim
Different sides come and go all during treatment.  It's impossible to predict what if any and when they will hit. One day your great the next week you're not.

I had no hard core sides until the anemia and that seemed to set everything off for me tumbling down.

But...now that I'm almost done (week 68) I can tell you it IS doable.
It's a GOOD THING not having any! Dont let anyone ever convince you of anything other than that!
You lost me there GO. Mike
It was in response APK's reference to being a spy and the the "seeing black helicoptors" jab often associated with those who are conspiracy theory fanatics.
Okay, I sort of understand, but this whole thread seemed a bit strange to me. Mike
I hear you, but perhaps that's because we no longer are treating and the fog is lifting from us ;-)
I never got that....or maybe I just didn't notice it. Mike
LOL Well now that we have established that Willows is female! ha  I also didn't get anything by willows comment when the thread started to go haywire.  Just her own perception of her tx and venting about it.  Myown,,,you are doing good to have no sides!!!  I hope it continues through your whole tx! Wouldn't that be great!  Thats all you can do,,,one day at a time will get you to the end.  To look at the whole picture is just overwhelming!  And you need to continue to post about your sides or no sides!  People need to hear that it can go either way. That tx isn't all bad especially when SVR is the prize!
I for one am glad the honeymoon is over, for me the first month was the hardest!
Next thing you know she will be blaming the "Liberal Media" for influencing you LOL

I watch out for fundamentalists of any religion, they all have an axe to grind on someone else's head for their own gain.

Hope you are making it through ok and having a Happy New Year.

I was hoping this thread would end on a positive note not a negative one.
Three cheers for every single person who posted to this thread. Hip, hip, hooray!!!! Hip, hip, hooray!!!! Hip, hip, hooray!!!! Now, that's positive, isn't it?
Mike
Kalio1 writes: "I watch out for fundamentalists of any religion, they all have an axe to grind on someone else's head for their own gain."

It's good to see that she doesn't catagorize, label, belittle, or cast disparagement on others.

BTW, some see "religion" as what you practice in church, which is different than "faith" which is how you live your life.

There's a BIG difference that may not be obvious to some, but some are blind by choice.
You have to spell the next 7 letters out loud.
A- W- E-
S-O-M-E...Awesome awesome awesome are we! I even did the splits at the end of my cheer. Ouch!
Bug
You know how I feel about religion here. We have another forum where it is not at all objectionable. You mentioned in another post "Jesus, the messiah". Now, if that isn't religious then I don't know what is. Not everyone believes that Jesus was the messiah - or is the messiah. If I posted something and then said "no thanks to Jesus - the false messiah or fraudulent messiah" I think you would find it objectionable, if not at first, eventually you would, as would most people of the Christian faith. If you feel the need to preach or articulate your faith why don't you use the other forum for that type of post? I don't think it is appropriate here. I am not trying to pick a fight with you or denigrate you in any way - and I respect your faith and your belief structure. I am only trying to illustrate to you why some people are offended by religious statements - because others have completely different faiths and beliefs. Mike
I am impressed Bug! I sure hope you were able to get back up after that show of enthusiasm!!!! :)
The reference you made was taken from text quoted from a historical document.  I suppose I could have para-phrased it to avoid the objectionable portion you've identified, but I figured if I did that then I would be criticized for doing so and questioned upon whether my para-phrasing was accurate or not.

If you were to invert it as you have suggested, you are correct that I would disagree with you and find it objectionable.  But I would not deny you your right to freely state it nor, I hope, would I start start slinging mud or calling you moral and/or ethical conduct into question simply because you were not fitting some mold I have formulated.
Imagine,,"positive note," awh,,that was sooooooo cute. don't know whether you're a girl or a guy, but you're sweet.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Being tolerant of someones religion allows them to profess their belief system as 'truth,'though it may not be considered truth to every ear it falls upon. God bless America!
I want to thank everyone for comming to my party,,didn't expect so many guests,,hope everyone had a good time,,please grab a party favor on the way out. drive safely.
I do not think you need to worry, at least from my quarter.  I agree 100% with what you wrote.  Personally I know that this insidious disease and it's tx has strengthed my faith and approach to life and others in ways I would have never imagined a year ago and I would like to think for the better.

I also think, and perhaps I'm wrong here, but I don't recall ever trying to force my faith upon anyone else or condemning anyone for having another or no faith.  I will admit to taking offense (an area of conviction which I've been working on and getting better but not perfected yet by any means) when others try to catagorize, condemn, or ridicule myself or another for their faith if they are of a different opinion.

I also believe that if another or myself find solace and support in exchanges which involve the expression of our faiths, that it should be our innate human right (whether God ordained or simply a by-product of evolution to sentient thinking) to be able to freely do so, which the founding fathers of the US would seem to agree with since they made it our 1st Admendment right in the Bill of Rights.

If others do not agree, then let us agree to disagree and leav it at that instead of attacking or belittle one another.
Thanks for asking, I did have a little trouble getting up how did you know.
MyOwn I think you should continue to document for the others to know what's going on. Wyntre stopped posting, animalhouse stopped posting, pigeonca hasn't posted yet this week. People start and then drop off and I don't know if that is good or bad. I have learned a lot from others symptoms and how to deal with it. Got my A&D per ladyE's advice, systane for my eyes, someone told Merlino about that, an dgold bond for the itch but I don't know if it's the right Gold Bond.
KEEP POSTING PLEASE
Bug
Hi - I sure hope I didn't offend anyone who is religious. That was not my intention at all.  I guess I just kind of had to blurt something out : ) Frustrated, maybe, at some things I read, but not from the ones who believe.

I'll say anything else on the other side, though. Just think that's a better place for this.  

I've been wondering about Wyntre, too.  

yes everyone has the right or choice to believe in who-ever or what-ever they want. Life is about 'choice.' And a person's choice shouldn't have to be a secret and kept behind closed doors. If you're an atheist, that doesn't mean i would not like you as much as the next person. That is your belief and you can tell me, without me being offended. it is your choice. But if it was outside this forum, i would ask you how did you arrive at your choice,,,,(for my own curiosity and learning experience)and to me there is nothing wrong with that. I'd have absolutely no problem if you asked me why I believed in Jesus, either.

That was a nice story about that lady.
And yes the black churches are great. I am involved in ministry so I frequent black churches regularly.(musician)

I am posting on this one before the threads run out of room. Ya know, I'm not a claimed anything when it comes to religion; I don't worship anything that I know of except the great outdoors. That's my peace.  There have been times during this illness, though, that I WISH  (I TRULY wish) I had faith in ... whatever it is some people seem to get a LOT of comfort in and feel safe in, be it Jesus, God, Buddah, or however you spell Buddha, or  (I'm a religious moron, OK?)  I do not believe in heaven and hell and think we rot when we die and that that is IT. (OK I said it).  You know what?  I wish I did NOT believe that, but we won't go there because I'm too set in my ways to probably change my belief in that arena.

But anyhow...there used to be this woman who used to come see me EVERY single Saturday (for 6 years in row she came, until I moved, and then -- for all I know she still came and wondered where I had gone).  I miss her.  She was a Jehovahs' Witness, and the first time she cornered me in the yard (or I felt cornered)  I thought "oh holy cr** - not this."  I told her I was not interested. She put her little book away, and we started talking about flowers and birds and stuff, my job, her children, my child, just everything.  I could tell she was genuinely just a nice woman - albeit a Jehovah's WItness (admittely a religion I don't know squat about but always felt repulsed over.)  

Ever been to a gospel church?  To a black church?  I have - just to see what it was all about, and lemme tell ya - if you don't feel good after you leave, something is wrong with you. Doesn't mean I'm going to be in the choir next Sunday,  but... I did enjoy it, immensely and would go again if invited.

Anyhow..  For the next few Saturdays I would cringe if I saw her in that green van in the neighborhood, and I would make my way inside the house hoping she would  not come by.  Inevitably, I wouldn't want to leave the yard though to avoid her, and she would walk over, but she never again (for the next six years) brought up her ...whatever she believes in.  She just wanted to check on me and see how I was doing.  She was the first woman I told about my depression, the first one I told about my diagnosis of Hep C, she was just there,and I came to enjoy seeing that green van.  We always sat on my porch, she never came inside the house, she was never imposing.  And I miss her. I don't give a hoot what she believed in, and she didn't care what I believed in, either.  

When you go telling someone they should or should not believe in God or Jesus or whoever they want to believe in and worship, maybe you need to pause and realize that you don't know sh** from shinola on none of it just like the next person.  None of us do.  Just my two cents.
is it safe for me to come out yet???
I promise you - no mud slinging from me. Mike
I heard! some party! and started without inviting me??!!  seems you are doing well, I am glad to hear that.  I actually felt well the first 4 wks of tx, I even thought I was not getting any meds in!  It started changing after wk 6, when hgb dropped.  enjoy while it lasts.

In the old days we had one thread that topped at 300 comments before MH retired it! maybe this might follow?
well, guys, i thought i said the house party was over. lol
chcme,,,good idea,but we're not off limits to speaking religion here if it 'happens' to come up,don't let others intimidate you,,,this country is going down the tubes because of people allowing liberals to get away with their garbage...and don't worry I was not offended AT ALL, I was hoping I read you right and you're statement made it clear to me that your comment wasn't directed at me,,,,,,,I'll meet you guys in the other forum, I have a minute to post, but I will be back tonight, unless I get more time this afternoon.
see ya over there...aguaris, imagine and whoever else that wants to come, stop by,,

what other forum??
On the top of the screen on the left Forum or to the right Community forum.
Sorry, HEPATITIS COMMUNITY  in big bold letters. Have to click on it and register again I think.
sorry you missed my party,,,,there's some left-overs in the fridge, feel free to help yourself. Do you know whose hat this is? They left it on the table.
That was cute, we need some humor here!
Lov ya and may your tx be side free and keep on posting that fact.

willow. I'll post a pic of me on one of the bottom threads. It's a horror story. I was in the middle of tx and feeling poorly.
96 comments by the time I post this! Didn't know they could be open so long!
holy cow! are we back to unlimited comments?
hi ladybug!
thanks appreciate that.
Sure, no, ... wait ...... DUCK!!!

You know what really scares me John?  It's that after on the tx meds for awhile, threads like this began to seem normal and now that I'm off them again they still seem somewhat normal.

At least they are no where near the flame wars of old when the net was fresh, clean, new, and full of pink skinned newbies arriving at email forum reflectors daily worried about getting burned when embers of the wars were still flickering now and again.

Ahhh, those were the days. Days when trolls often learned to hide under bridges trembling with fear after they popped their heads into the wrong server and had the hair singed from their heads. A time when Titans and Giants often clashed on the most controversial topics showing no sign of fear.  A glint of zealous fervor could be clearly seen in their eyes. Days when freedom of speech was practiced to it's fullest.  

But, I digress, although I must admit that there have been a time or two on this forum here where I felt I might have to blow the dust of the ol' cedar lined chest in the attic and pull out the flame retardent battle gear once again.

Perhaps one day when the PC crowd have had their run and people tire of breathing through the gags covering their mouths, the net will again return to a place where one can hear the shout "FREEEEEDOOOOMMMMmmmmmm" ringing loud and clear.

I only hope it is before I pass on to the next realm and pray daily for another chance of grabbing the SVR ring so that I might improve my chances of seeing that happen with mine own eyes.

With that I bid adieu as it seems it is time to sleep.  (and for the record, I have not been a hypocrite by partaking of the drink.  If being a nonresponder has done nothing else, it seems to have assured that such a relapse is not in the cards for me.  But, it's been nice to clear the meds from my system and have a life return to what is as normal as possible despite the occasional roaring of the dragon)
It was a good bash and even started to get a bit out of hand. Despite been a sober party it looked like maybe there was going to be a few fist-ta-cuffs breaking out.  Myown might want ta get those undergarments down from the ceiling fan before having the church ladies over for tea though.
on a scale of 1 to 5, with 1 being strongly disagree and 5 strongly agree, I give this one a big FIVE: "He should be tried for war crimes and impeached"
Of course, I don't see that happening in my lifetime. The end of this administration will leave behind a sight akin to a disaster area.  I can't wait to read what the history books print.  I heard they are printed out of Texas...

ok, now I go back and hide behind the finch's nest!
You said
",this country is going down the tubes because of people allowing liberals to get away with their garbage..."

You have got to be kidding.  Our "leader" and I use that word loosly is NOT a Liberal yet is responsible for getting us into an illegal war through deception, has more of his croonies and compatriots in PRISON for illegal behavior than any other administration in US history, has dished out BILLION DOLLAR no bid contracts to his "friends" in New Orleans and Iraq and the list goes on and on at the destruction and devastation this leadership( or lack of it) has caused, He committed the WORST foreign policy errors in the history of our country! He should be tried for war crimes and impeached along with all his croonies and the rest of his bible thumping Christian agenda pushing administration. We have lost more individual right to privacy due to this adminitration than ever before. Our freedoms are being grosly compromised under the guise of "patriotism" He is doing his level best to confuse Church and State which flies in the face of our Constitution. That is why our country is "going down the tubes" it has nothing to do with "liberals" how can you blame "liberals" when Conservatives are in charge? That is a joke. It just goes to show how completely unable fundamentalist right wingers are at looking at their OWN lies and bad behaviors and criminal actions. Blaming "liberals" is stupid at best since "Liberals" are not running the White House in case you haven't noticed.

the bible waving peudo christian republican agenda you espouse is doing our country in. This "war on terror" has INCREASED terrorism across the world. The "axis of evil" is the current administration, and GW is the biggest cog in the evil wheel.

Please keep your religious and political rantings on the "other" board, this is not the place for it. I responded here because you posted it here, but this type of thing does not belong here, this is for HEP C information and health discussion not your pulpit or soap box.

Hey guys,,,come on in, I told ya,,,parties over, though. Cuteus,while your standing over there, can you open the back door and let my dog out? Thanks.

Kalio, come here a minute, babe, don't get mad at me, come on sit down. BTW, do ya like that little breakfast nook? Got it at pottery barn,,thats where you like to shop don't ya? They have lots of earth friendly products, is that why ya go there?.

So lets go back over this,,I know what ya said to me, but don't get all crazy like that again,ok? Its just a discussion.

Okay, I'll try to make it short. It would take for ever to go over everything with you, but I'll pick out a vital issue.

You said...how can you blame "liberals" when Conservatives are in charge?

Okay, let me give you a little bit of history, The democrats had control of BOTH HOUSES FOR OVER 40 YEARS (caps for emphasis, not yelling) Democrats lost control 12 years ago and won it back this November.

FOURTY LONG YEARS OF LIBERALISM (remember not yelling) IS WHY WE ARE WHERE WE ARE AT!!!! But, I will agree with you about one thing. George el stinko,,, and I voted for him, ,,but,, I always admit WHEN AND IF I see a mistake I made.But there was slim pickins  for that election.

Something else you said, caught my interest. You told me politics don't belong here and I agree with you,,,BUT how come you never ever said anything to Rev when he would post political statements? Was it because he was knocking Bush and you enjoyed it,or is it because you are afraid to go toe to toe with him? hmmm

You also chose to ignore things that were said 'directly at you'(by him),and'about you'in a negative way. I will admit it,, you made yourself look quite good,,,, to be able to ignore all that,,,,but here am I,,,,saying something that 'you don't like,' BUT NOT directed at 'you',,,more of a general statement and you come knocking at my door,sit at my table, stare me in the eye, ooh Kalio,,, don't worry ,,I have more milk, use the rest of that,,,excuse me Kalio,,,,, Cuteus,,you can leave if ya want, don't have to stay, we're adults,,,,oh okay, ya wanna stay, no problem...But Cuteus, can ya get the phone and just say I'm in the shower or something, thanks.

Okay kalio, ya know what I mean?? Here you come, gunning for me and yet,,,you stood clear of REV,,which NOW I obviously know that it wasn't because you were trying to be the bigger person,because IF that was it,,,you could have chose to ignore ME,,,, but if its not that, what was it???

Ya know what???I didn't want to tell anyone this and,,, this isn't how I wanted everyone to find out,,, but,,, me and Rev,,,we,,we ah,,we just found out we were,, separated at birth. Yes he's my brother,..twin brother!!. I know how you feel, it came as a shock to me too!!. *##CRASH###* Cuteus,honey, don't worry about that plate, I'll clean it up, watch the glass. Where'd ya put your shoes?

Getting back to Rev,we met recently after finding this out,,,long story,,. We look alike,,, drive the same car,,, like the same food, use the identical hair brush, shampoo and conditioner. Well politics, yeah, okay, but so what??, we leave that subject alone. The likes were so amazing!!!. They say this is common with twins that were separated at birth, all the similarities and stuff,,,AND YOU'RE NOT GOING TO BELIEVE WHAT WE DID!!!!! We CALLED OPRAH!!!!!SHE IS DOING AN HOUR LONG SHOW ON US,,TWINS SEPARATED AT BIRTH,yada yada yada,,,It will be great to get publicity for Hep C too,,,So see,, ya did help us talk about Hep on Oprah,, sorta in an indirect way!! Got to talk to her "personally", because of being friends with YOU!,thanks so much kalio!!,Me and Rev knew you wouldn't mind if we used your name,,being friends with ya and all that,,,but its just so,,, oh man!! Can't believe it!!!!, its so amazing!!!!,,who would think????, that we would meet after all these years, separated at birth!!.

Cuteus,you look like you've seen a ghost. He really didn't tell you?? I thought for sure he would. Glad he kept his word.
Okay, now ,,can everyone go home? Remember I did just start treatment and I want to rest a little, plus Rev is stopping by in a little while.Ya can stay if you want to meet him in person,,I know you never really met,,,but seeing each other in person was awesome. Well anyhow, just picture me with short hair,,cuz we are identical, ya know.  We're going to take our dogs to that new dog park and catch up on some talking. Oh lets just forget about the politics stuff,,,BTW you mentioned something about wondering how George was going to be written about in history books,,well what about Bill??He can 'not only' fill the history books, but playboy too if he so chooses.

Oh BTW did you hear Bill is going to a shrink for sex addiction?.True though,,,really. I wonder if it has anything to do with his wife running for office. But then again I know that doesn't bother you. You guys out there keep his personal life separate from his presidency, when he was president. Didn't matter. But we can agreeably disagree.

Oh btw,on a serious note, I never did anything to you, but I have noticed that over time you would never want to post anything in any of my threads,,,,wonder why? Now you can use THIS as an excuse,if ya want, but ya had no excuse before this, other than I say loud an clear that I love the Lord,, and guess what?? HE loves me,,,,HE loves You too btw. Just so you know,,,, this ends here. I won't answer anything related to this post from you. You had your say and now I had MINE.

And here's a little favorite saying of mine,,not scripture,,so you don't have to be afraid to read it.,,

"Never mistake kindness for weakness."

What a great thread, it's so long.
LMAO
Well you sure summed that up nicely!  Sad but true,,,This is our president and what has he done?????  Just makes me sick,,,that more are going over there!  When is enough,,,enough!  And Clinton's sex life???  That is so meaningless compared to what is going on in our country!!
WOW! This is much more entertaining than a Presidential debate. They say laughter is the best medicene. I got a good dose of it the last few posts. You know this thread has an appropriate heading!
Typical of those of your narrow mind set, rather than accept the facts as they stand, you blame others. You get really nasty and make ridiculous statements. Now I shop at Pottery Barn? Sorry to disappoint you, but you are wrong as usual. Pottery Barn isn't "green" so no self respeecting liberal shops there FYI. There are those of us who are consciously trying to HELP our ailing planet by spending our money with companies that are "green" but I bet you shop at WalMart, one of the worst corporate offenders world wide in the destruction of our planet for corporate gain. 2006, warmest year ON RECORD in the history of the US. That should scare you. A LOT. But I bet you think "global warming" is another "liberal media" ruse.
Go tune in to Rush Limbaugh ( a drug using criminal and a liar) and fill your mind with more lies and agenda pushing rhetoric. History will show this as the most corrupt administration our country has ever seen and Bush as the worst preident on record. Even his OWN SUPPORTERS have bailed out, they want no part of his megalomaniac behavior. He will leave this mess he created for the next DEMOCRATIC president that will run this country and try to clean up this disaster area these fools have created. ( Cuteus, love your analogy and so true, it is a disater area, just look at NO) Bush is such a sneaky creepy guy, he went and developed this new "war plan" without even consulting congress prior to announcing it ( so much for his bi partisanship) and totally ignored the Commission's report on the war. Unbelieveable. Now he is concentrating all our defenses in Iraq which history shows us is very dangerous militarily, did you also forget PEARL HARBOR?? You seem to know nothing of history and what we have learned or should have learned from it. We had all our defenses concentrated in one place then too, but apparently you forgot about that little incident Dec. 7, 1942. We were so strapped for soldiers and pilots after they were all killed at Pearl Harbor, we didnt even have but a handful of combat pilots left to attack Tokyo! They had to send the bombers in in what was basically a suicide mission we were so ill prepared because we lost so many at Pearl Harbor due to our MILITARY CONCENTRATION there. Geez, read a book for God' sake.

Your clown of a Prez. is now seeking to create "strategic hamlets" In Iraq, I guess in your right wing history books they dont mention this was TRIED AND FAILED during the Vietnam war, a war not unlike this one in that we were fooled into and lied to to get into it. GW must be using the Vietnam handbook on how to start an unwarranted war and then lose it as he is doing the same things that were done then. Now he is jeopardizing our ability to defend ourselves globally by sending even more of our fine Americans into a war that should not have been started. I hope you and your ilk NEVER are given the rein to our country again,this clown wasn't even elected he cheated his way into office, just like he cheated his way out of military service. We are now over a 1,000 days past the day that this dipsh*t president declared this Iraq war OVER. Remember that, your "leader" declaring Victory in Iraq running around with combat gear on on an aircraft carrier? Oh, I forgot, you don't watch/read the news because it is controlled by the "liberals"
By the way, you giving a history lesson is like getting medical advice from Donald Duck, you don't know squat. Try reading an actual book and turn off the right wing radio chatter.
You probably believe the "liberal media" also controls book publishing too.
I think **** C shot the bunny at the White House Easter egg hunt.
First, i hear you're half the members here; then we find you and cuteus are the same person; and now we meet your twin.   next thing we know you'll have spell put on you and poof!
this is too cute!!
I voted for GW two times. I have to admit he
Hi sunspot, chev, come on in. Sunspot, put your guns over there in the corner next to mine. Rev's in the bathroom. We just came back from the dog park.

Rev has these great shoes, but why he wore them to the dog park, I'll just never know. He stepped in dog poop.

Well,unfortuanately some don't clean up after their dogs. He took his shoe off and wiped it on the ladies shirt!, the dog owner that is. I nearly died.

When he stepped in it,he didn't say anything or act mad or
anything. He just casually walked over to this lady who owned the dog, bent down took his shoe off and wiped it on her shoulder.

She just stared at him. He smiled, put his hand on her other shoulder, so he could balance himself and he put the shoe back on. She had a look of terror on her face. She didn't make a peep. After that she picked up her little maltese and left. But he was right. The lady should have had a pooper scooper with her or a bag or something.

Hey,listen to me,,does it sound like I'm defending my brother or what??,,yeah, I guess he was wrong, but I don't know, I guess right now, I'm on such a cloud that we found each other, i can't see any wrong in anything he does.

Wait, Come on, Stop jumping!! Sunspot, don't let his dog jump on you!!... Rev, how do ya get Cheney to stop jumping on people?
No rev, come on,,I'm not gonna smack him and neither are you anymore. Oh, okay rev, I thought you may have been kidding. I didn't think you'd hit your dog. Ya know Rev acts like hes so so ya know,,but he'd give ya the shirt off his back.

Ya know what I forgot? I have to pick up a few things at the store,,tell Rev I'll be back later.. Did i tell ya we're gonna be on the Oprah show? I'll tell ya when I come back,,so excited!!

to be continued...............