still clear

I,m 1 of the ole 2006 geno 1a txers. 20 month post tx results .clear of hcv
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Yay!  Congratulations to you.

Thanks for sharing.  It's always good for those of us still in the trenches to be reminded of that prize at the end :-)

Izzy
Helpful - 0
Whipppeee!! Congratulations, you won't have to go through THAT again.  Can you tell us how you're feeling these days?

Best regards,
Kittyface
Helpful - 0
Congratulations, that must be a wonderful feeling!!
Please let us know how how things went around the end and how long after TX that you started to feel better?
You give us hope. Thank you for checking in.
Connie
Helpful - 0
MAY GOD BLESS YA
Helpful - 0
Just rec;d my 1st box of meds..Me, G-1, too...you give me hope...thx for sharing.
Helpful - 0
It was a hard row to hoe ,right from the start I hate to say but I am 1 of the lucky 1,s that got rid of the bug. I went thru the rescue drugs, anti depressants ,all of it but when clear at 12 weeks I sum how mustered up the will to continue the tx and finish .  What I really hated was the insomnia. Being that ill from the tx and couldn,t sleep. I'd watch my family go to bed , get up, that really was a downer.  Keep fighting , it's worth it ! Now I'm back at full swing working , doin sx jobs, not not that life is a bed of roses for the dyce but I'm so happy to be rid of hcv. Many of my ole frinds here didn't clear and I feel for em. I don't get to come here cause I'm so busy but I wanted to share this to encourage you all not to give in from the fight and there is a good chance of victory here.

good luck all of you new and old friends alike.
Helpful - 0
Insomnia on this tx is the worst -- at least if you can sleep you're not conscious of your aches and pains.  I remember somebody wrote here "just put me out 'til it's all over."  I can totally relate to that.  Maybe we can be frozen for 48 weeks  :)

Did you take any sleeping aids?  I would have loaded up.

So glad you made it!

Kittyface
Helpful - 0
hey  good to hear from you , glad to see you doing well, how is your sleep now?, and have you been able to run the hounds, Im doin good still clear and became a Grandma 2 months ago life is good, still have to be on blood pressure meds , and dealing with some stiff joints but still grateful to be svr.......................
                                      Blessings
                                             Goldyn

Helpful - 0
Actually , I don,t sleep the same since txing. I did ambiem while on tx but it would usually only knock me out a couple hours. It would make me stringy feelin'.I actually take 1 to 2 mg xanax a nite now to sleep, but I've over loaded my self here with sx work but with this economy , you know the anxiety is on me But I'm hcv free and maybe when I can slow down the sleep will come easier.

Helpful - 0
Sorry Goldyn , I met you too in the abuv post .I remember you tellin me ativan dyce!Ativan! LoL
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis C Community