Hepatitis C Community

yugandan

Is anyone familiar with this Chineese medicin. just ran across this story and was wandering if this is one of this... you know.. I don
Ice says: wandering if this is one of this... you know.. I don´t know how to say it.
-------------------------

I think the word you're looking for is "scam" :)

Under "articles" it infers that they get a 64% SVR rate. BTW I'm not against traditonal Chinese medicine, but I doubt if their "studies" would hold up to scientific scrutiny.
Stay AWAY from Chinese herbs - first off it's a SCAM and second off they can cause your enzymes to go through the ROOF.

Just avoid avoid avoid.
I found the website for yugandan also and made contact. I have had several emails and I am not 100% certain about this, though i do take herbal remedies like milk thistle and also taking a chinese herbal liver tea. I have noticed astounding results in my ability to function mentally, and physically also. I have always treated myself herbally and my children.
My doctor didn't even bother to take my liver results seriously. I had to push for ultrascan and will meet with him next week to discuss scan results. I will be telling him what herbal treatments i am taking and he can monitor. I will not under any circumstances take interferon and or the other Riba, blah, blah.
I have always found herbal treatments to be safe for me and my family, though i know its not everyone's cup of tea. Diet is very important.
I am trying a three month course of Yugandan.   After three months I will take blood test and share the results.
i would much rather take the harsh drugs interferon & ribavirin then "unregulated" chinese herbs that have a good probability of being tainted with pesticides.