Hepatitis Español Community
62 Members

SVR Finally! After only 56 weeks!

I can officially say I am SVR.  What a long trip.  I believe I got infected about 4.5 years ago.  Started treatment with Gilead trial of Riba, 5885, 9451, and one other.  That failed after 8 weeks so I immediately picked up PEG and went on for 48 more weeks.  I am one of the lucky ones who had no sides.  None!  I felt great throughout my trial.  Finished in Sept 2012 and just got my 24 week post test results.  SVR!!  This board is amazing.  I know first hand how scary this whole process can be and have spent many hours here scouring info and talking to new friends about treatment.  Good luck to everyone!  
Congratulations!  My God 56 weeks and no SX?  Amazing.  Best to you!

Jules
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.