Hepatitis Social Community

4 year anniversary

Dec. 2nd was my 4 year anniversary of my liver transplant with no complications and blood work always normal. Someone up there wants me to keep being an entertainer...
Hi Magnum happy 4 year anniversary and wishi g you many more anniversaries to come :-)
Right on! Happy to hear you are doing well
Thank you...
Happy for you!  Did you see my earlier post on being on Vosevi?  I've done 40 days so far and have 44 left. Undetected on first viral load at 4 wks.  Hardly any side effects at all. My first treatment w/no Inter. and no Riba!
Hey Susan glad to hear things are going so well for you wishing you all my best for this year and a hep c free diagnosis later this year!