Hepatitis Social Community

Adivan Question

I just got a precription of adivan from my...can anyone please tell me if they tried this and does it work ok....im feeling stressed ,,not from thr TX drugs...but from all the work issues and run around i am now going tru....ive heard they can be hard on the live but i want to try someting to calm my nerves....i cat seem to stop talking and my mind is racing worrying if i screwed things up with my finanical problems....i know i need something
It should work well. Ativan is in the same drug family as Valium. That being said, be careful with it. That family also has long half lives and can be addictive.
You mean be half life it says inyou system a long time right?...i am now googling info on it and im kinda scared to take from what im reading...my script is for only 1 mg   and 30 pills....tink i should be ok?....i just my BP and its normal...but lately i can feel a tension in my chest...i may have no choice to take something to relax me
(Adivan, 1 mg is equal in effect to diazepam 10 mg).[26][27] The half life of lorazepam is 10–20 hours.[28]

Go ahead and take it. But, don't get so relaxed that you have another med schedule snafu.
I take ativan from time to time for anxiety.  I like it because it is a drug I can take as needed - not like ADs where you have to take it daily to keep threaputic levels.  

I mostly take ativan at night, at those times when I just cannot make my brain stop racing through all my problems over and over.  It helps me a lot and I never had any trouble with side effects.  Its not liver toxic.  I get 1 mg, 30 pills and that will last me about 2-3 months or more.

Give it a try.  Only take it when you need it and you should be ok.
Im still googling it....it looks safe enuff...ive taken valium in my party days so if its anyting like that ill be relieved....ill just play it smart and wont abuse them...as they can be very addictive...physicaly and mentally....im goinn to pick up some right now....i just hope i feel relaxed caused i am worried sick now
That's exactly what its for.  Just be smart with them.  They help a lot.

Good luck.
jd
Many people have screwed things up financially lately, including me. And I talk a blue streak at certain hours of the day, although at other times, I seem comatose. My husband wishes the blue streak wouldn't keep happening at midnight.

Why don't you try the Ativan as long as you're careful and let us know.
Ativan has a high potential for addiction. Ativan can cause psychological and physical addiction. Individuals develop an addiction to Ativan because it produces feelings of well-being. Once an individual has moved from abusing Ativan and developed an addiction to Ativan they will often get multiple prescriptions from different doctors to support their addiction. Ativan activates the brain’s reward systems. The promise of reward is very intense, causing the individual to crave more Ativan and to focus his or her activities around taking the drug.

http://www.lycos.com/info/ativan.html

SOUNDS LIKE COCAINE

SOUNDS LIKE COCAINE
Yes, it does. Glad that **** is over 20 yrs. in my past. I'm sure it's why I'm here.
Didn't know carp was a bad word. You'd think I said the sh word or something.
Well...i  finally gave in and popped a 1mg ativan....they are very cheap to buy...12 bucks for 30 pills...i was going to take a half of a pill...but i am 200 lbs ...i wont take no more than onre a day  and i plan on not even finishing the whole bottled....i just need something right now...after all ive been tru   i think quailty of life is more important than side effects from a few  lorzapam
Are you getting exercise these days?
I was doing some light weight lifting and a few bike rides in the last few weeks...but i knoe i should do more..its no problem for me to work out...just cant moove 500 lbs barrlels up with my littlte finger like i used to...LOL
How much does a steel 55-gallon drum weigh with soil?
In: Jobs and Education [Edit categories]  [Edit]

[Edit]  
wet = 876 pounds
dry = 526 pounds

im trying to find the trus weight of a 55barrel  drum full of lead alloy
I was just thinking of the relationship of exercise and anxiety. You've always been so vigorous and active and upbeat, but since you went on unemployment I was wondering if you might not be getting out as much or doing as much exercise as before, that's all.

I *know* you eat well. ;)
Sorry if I'm over-mothering here. My son came home from college for the weekend and it's like my "mom" switch got turned on and I don't seem to be able to turn it off since he left!
Thats ok...we all need some mothering at somepoint....ive been calling my MOM all week..yes...ever since i did start my E.I i have been getting stressed...i was in a delima  if i had to report my severance to them ,and i do...ive read on some sites you dont have to tell them if they dont ask...so this was stressing me out if i should tell and now i have....it wasn driving me crazy...this is the problem with these guys,,,,they dont ask if you recieved a package in you reports...and believe it of not..i haven recied a peeny yet.....but my lawyer says it may take 21 days after the signing....i will get it he say for sure....he wont get paid if i dont

i took the Ativan 30 min ago and i feel relaxed already....very fast acting
hello rocker ativan is not to hard on liver but can be addictivrve you can also get them in .5 1 and 2 mg try to take only what necessary i had bad insomnia on treatment and was taking 1.5 mg nitely since week 10 had so many problems at work by feb was up to 3.5 nite finished treatment 1 month ago and have reduced down to .5 buy as of last nite will do this for 7 days or so .you may want to get script for .5 best of luck
Ativan helped me get through those "menopausal days".  I could only take half of 1mg  if needed during the day otherwise it would put me to sleep.  A whole pill at night and I slept very well.  I used them on and off for about a year.  No adverse effects.

It is fast acting.  In about 20-30 minutes you should feel it.
My tension in my chest gone and my head feels lighter...seems like it helps with headaches too
I bet that was partly a tension headache.  Everyone can use a little help now & then.  Hope the ativan works for you.

Denise
Anything in the valium family is a very effective muscle relaxer in addition to the stress reliever.  More effective than any muscle relaxer.