Aa
Aa
A
A
A
Close

Busted! 100 Celebrities Arrested For Drug Possession

There’s a common belief that drug laws mostly target the less wealthy, and while that’s probably true as a whole there are still plenty of rich and famous people who’ve run afoul of the law for simple possession. We’ve compiled 100 of the most famous celebrity drug busts of all time. Some you will have heard of, but many will surprise and shock you. On to the list:

http://www.popcrunch.com/busted-100-celebrities-arrested-for-drug-possession/

5 Responses
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Perhaps you could do us a favor? Granted this is the "social" side of the hep pages, but I count 8 questions/posts that you have started on just the opening page of the social hep forum...maybe you could at least combine them into one mindless, off topic question? Certainly would help to save on bandwidth. Don't get me wrong, I don't mind off topic posts here, I actually enjoy them, but combining them sure would save me some keystrokes..
TIA
Helpful - 0
Again we are in complete agreement. I know we should ignore threads like these but when there are so many it gets rather annoying - and particularly when the inanity reaches the level and consistency that it has.
Mike
Helpful - 0
I agree.
Helpful - 0
Thank you med help for removing the negative comments.
Helpful - 0
have you all not noted, this is no longer our forum... Happy New year to you all
Helpful - 0
Have an Answer?

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis Social Community

Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
Herpes sores blister, then burst, scab and heal.
Herpes spreads by oral, vaginal and anal sex.
STIs are the most common cause of genital sores.
Condoms are the most effective way to prevent HIV and STDs.
PrEP is used by people with high risk to prevent HIV infection.
Can I get HIV from surfaces, like toilet seats?