Conspiricy theory at work???

I find it interesting that the CDC, first, took so long to make any announcement stating all 'boomers' should have a 'one time test' for hep c .  However,  the CDC knows it goes dormant for decades, that a one time test is insufficient, i.e., it should be yearly AND not just boomers, but ALL srs, given they are just beginning to find all the sources for contraction.  I believe there is a good possibiity that the innocuations seniors had as children could have been a contributer, looking at the global aspect of Hep C where injection drug use is not major. I wrote you an email last week asking if you knew when sterilization of vaccine needles became procedure in the US and still waiting to hear back.
Its a start to address Hepatitis C.   CDC is letting you know that you
should get tested.   That you could die from complications of Hepatitis
C.  If you know you have Hepatitis C then you have choices.  Its a
very simple concept.  Your choice!

"goes dormant for decades, that a one time test is insufficient, i.e., it should be yearly".  You should check your facts on this.
yea,  check your facts.  The word dormant does not apply.  Your hep C can appear inactive but it is silently inflamming the liver all the while.  Whenever you contacted it, within a month or so, you will always ALWAYS test postive for Hep c antibodies. There is no need for an annual test.  The CDC is doing the smart thing here, before liver transplants bust the system.

You are reading content posted in the Hepatitis Social Community