Hepatitis Social Community

EOT! Today's the day.....

Yep today is the day I have looked forward to since beginning this arduous journey six months ago! I can't believe it is here and that I managed to persevere through all of the sides that came my way. I honestly do t think I could have done it without the support of everyone in this Community. Whether I interacted with some of you personally or not, being able to read other people's posts and the wealth of information posted was priceless. The support and encouragement I received in some of the darkest moments I have ever had gave me the strength to carry on when I would just as well have quit.

You people are incredible! Thank you!

I admire to no end those of you who have been through treatment on morethan one occasion. I KNOW I wouldn't have been able to do this treatment for 48 months and the. Have to turn around and do it again.

Tomorrow I go for my viral load test. I am praying that I remain UND.

At any rate....HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY DANCE today!
You were delivered from God today I needed to hear something good and here you are!  Believe it and it will be NEGATIVE wahoo and good for you be proud and smile an let us know!  I hope I get to Dance that Dance.
Congratulations many millions of times Susan. YEAH!!!!!!!!!! You have been my rock more than you know. Your courage determination and perseverance to complete your treatment has been astounding. I am so genuinely happy for news. You absolutely are remarkable. PERFECT!
I am so happy for you!!!! *tear

Congratulations on finishing treatment!!

i'm happy for you that you've reached the EOT.  can't wait to see your SVR post.  best wishes.  belle
Congratulations, and I am sure you will be UNDECTABLE .
Very nice; congratulations.  I shared the first 24 weeks with you; stay tuned in, I am in the for the full 48.