Aa
A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Social Community
1.95k Members

For Hector

Will be thinking of you and hoping for good news for you tomorrow.
25 Responses
Sending you good thoughts and prayers for tomorrow!
4670047 tn?1375730401
Praying low AFP,  positive, positive.   Bless you hector!!!
  Yes, I am adding my prayer as well, there is much power in our group <3
Please add my best wishes and prayers for a positive report.
1986676 tn?1329862471
In  agreement with those praying for positive results tomorrow!

Reva
1652596 tn?1342011626
sending you positive prayers for tomorrow.  best wishes.  belle
Me too!
1084115 tn?1385228589
my thoughts and prayers go out to you hector.
446474 tn?1446347682
Thank you my caring friends!!!
I appreciate more than words can say your posts of support and prayers.
..✫¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.✫
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ ░ ░ٌ ٌGRATEFUL˚ *
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ ˚ 。✰ •* ˚ ♥♥" ✰˚ ♥* ♥♥

No news today. Both my AFP and MRI results should be available. I may need to wait for the "tumor board" to discuss my case and reach a consensus.

(At tumor board conferences, the cases of individual cancer patients are thoroughly reviewed by a team of physicians and other health professionals from different specialties and with unique perspectives. The team includes my hepatologist, HCC oncologist, interventional radiologists, transplant surgeon, etc.)  

I will wait a few days before I start asking requesting answers.
Right now the anxiety is manageable so I rather take some more time to try to find some inner peace and strength for whatever lies ahead.

I am hanging in here and doing the best I can under the circumstances. Today was a tough one at times but I also had some good experiences which I am holding on to in my mind to balance my fears and anxieties. I don't want to be overwhelmed by the deep chilling darkness I feel inside. I am still trying to do as many 'normal' things each day and enjoy to the best of my ability what I find interesting and enjoyable in life.

I will post my results here in the Social Community when I can so you will know what happens.

¡Viva la vida! (Long live life! /Live life!)
Hector - 2:30 am April 18th
thinking and praying for you Hector. Jeff
2059648 tn?1439766665
Everyday you come into my thoughts.  I wonder how your feeling today....
what you might be thinking ........... and wishing you best.  Good Morning
Hector....I hope the sunrise is shining brightly just over the coastal range...
into your heart and giving you strength.  If not.... I'm sending you some by
Bart : ).

3159077 tn?1356031131
I'm glad you're able to have good parts to your days and are holding on to them. That's right, don't let the darkness suffocate you. Sending prayers and healing thoughts your way.

(Upside down exclamation point) Viva La Vida!  

You were constantly on my mind yesterday, kept sending little prayers for you. First thing today I was looking for your post...
If we can we will storm the gates for you dear Hector.
683664 tn?1330966324
Sending more well-wishes, prayers and positive thoughts your way. Praying that you will receive the best news, and that the way before you will be cleared of all obstacles to better health.  You're a fighter, hang in there!!!
Hector, as I saw someone else express it, I know that you will "let us know when we can exhale!"  If your immediate environment is comprised of even a fraction of the support that you enjoy here in this community, then you have more friends and dear ones than you can possible handle!  As always - I am wishing and believing for the very best for you....for the greatest possible news.  You more than deserve it - and you're more than worth it!!
I keep thinking of you and I see that I am not alone - nor are you.  You have a place in many of our hearts.

Hugs,
Susan
You will continue to be in my prayers while this burden is still so heavily on your shoulders.  May you feel some lightness and peace as you go through your day!  It sounds as if you have the best medical team possible - may they, too, be guided by the prayers and thoughts and hopes of all of your family and friends.
89592 tn?1391274422
Hector.....I can't tell you how much I have been thinking about you and praying... lots of prayers yesterday.

If the number of friends, support and love you have from everyone here was an automatic transplant ticket....you would have had it long ago.  

You're always the first to step up and help someone that just heard the word cirrhosis as their diagnosis, was scared and needed answers or an  assuring word.  I was one of them.  

Still praying and sending positive thoughts.  

Paula

4384361 tn?1399998230
Your are in my prayers and I think of you daily.  
317787 tn?1473358451
My thoughts are with you dear friend. You are so loved and admired here, I hope you know it
Dee
163305 tn?1333668571
I listened on the radio to a program about conscious intention helping to heal people even over great distances.
If this works, our dear Hector should indeed be healing as so many of our thoughts, prayers and wishes are with him.

Thinking of you constantly my friend,
OH
3211536 tn?1359385569
Thoughts are with you!
408795 tn?1324935675
Sending my prayers and wishes that all goes well whenever it happens.  May the Gods of good health shower you and drown out any pains or ill feelings you are going through.  God Bless!  
you are in my thoughts and prayers god bless you love Jules xx
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473358451
DC
683231 tn?1467323017
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
For people with Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD), the COVID-19 pandemic can be particularly challenging.
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.