Hepatitis Social Community

Halloween Jesus

Decked out in sandals, a robe, fake beard and thorns, the 13-year-old joined 500 other students at his school's Halloween celebration, and on this day, he was the chosen one - to go home

http://wcbstv.com/seenon/jesus.halloween.costume.2.853729.html
I am the 'Halloween Queen', been decorating massive, for years. Annual party every year. In the paper several times and so on. I am also, of Christian religion. Each persons choice.  I have seen devils, Buddas, Kings, Queens, Hitler and so as costumes. None were 'offensive', raised commotion.
Without starting a religious thread (wrong place for it) I have to say that to me, this was a denial of the so callled 'freedom' we are supposed to be famous for.

Wonder if they sent the devil costumes home?

LL