Hepatitis Social Community

Happy New Year

I want to wish everyone the best for 2013.  It's great to see all the new drugs curing people and finally some hope for treatment without interferon!
Howdy Eric.  It's good to see you out and about.

I hope things are going well for you.  I'm hoping to jump into a trial this year; still have not yet treated.  : )

willy
hi eric.....enjoy beautiful florida....billy
Hi Eric. I have been ob Sofosbuvir + ribavirin for 18 weeks and undetectable since week 2 as a former null-responder to interferon treatment. I should be getting a liver transplant in the next few days as I am number 3 on the transplant list with type O blood.

Catch you on the other side when I hope to be Hep C free, HCC, free and have a liver that actually works! What a concept!

Happy New Year to you!!!

hector
Hector,  what great news about your prospects.  I will be thinking of you and hoping you will be enjoying your good health in the near future.

Eric
Glad to hear from the guy who wouldn't give in or give up!

You have been an inspiration to many!

Wishing you the very best.

Reva
Hey All,

Just stopping by to wish everyone a wonderful New Year!

Susan
Happiness to you always!

Many hugs
Elaine
Nice to see you as well Elaine,  best wishes always and here's to a happy New Year !

pro