Hepatitis Social Community

Has anybody heard about the Debio study?

I am curious if any of you have heard about the Debio study?  I've all of a sudden, been given an opportunity to screen for it in April and I'm sort of a little bit nervous because I haven't heard very much mentioned about it on here??

Susan
I heard of it about two years ago, there's different Debio studies one for HIV, HCV, Alzheimers since 50% per cent of baby boomers are at risk for Alzheimers.

Try to google it and let us know.
Many different studies under the  n ame Debio.

Best of luck thanks for posting that.
It's Debio-025 oral solution used in combination with Pegasys and Ribavirin (if you're placed in that group that gets all 3 drugs).  

Susan
Please let us know how you fare with this...best of luck!