A
A
A
Close
Hepatitis Social Community
1.94k Members
92903 tn?1309908311

I am Not a Gay Man

But this article from a Gay Men's Health web site is a good quick read on nutrition and the liver.  

http://www.gmhc.org/health/nutrition/liver/food.html

Interestingly, nothing about coffee enemas. Maybe I'm wasting my time.
29 Responses
Sure you're not.

You just like to log onto gay web sites and are obsessed with colonoscophies.

We all understand that.

-- Jim
You guys are comedians. LOL!  There is nothing wrong with being in touch with your feminane side.  The truth be known,  what effects the gay community also effects the hetersexual community.  The gay community usually gets the lastest and most complete update information first on STDs and other infectious diseases.  As a matter of fact, I would encourage all guys whether gay or straight to check out the Gay Men's Health web site annually for the most todate information affecting males.  
86075 tn?1238118691
cause boy, do they clean up the area and design nice houses and landscaping! There are many gays in the the causes I work for...God bless em! When I was deathly ill at home one time, it was some of my gay friends that came over with covered dishes, not to mention, washing my dishes and doing my laundry, boy can they fold laundry!!!! (speaking generally of course)...

last night, we all heard this woman make this curdling scream, over and over (it turned out to be a few kids joking) but man, there were all these gay guys with their little dogs, out in a posse, trying to help and find the trouble...along with the rest of the married couples and young boys and girls, God bless em!!! I love my city!
96938 tn?1189803458
It's ok.

The article, not that I've seen it before, suggests to limit coffee to 2-3 cups.  I figured that out a long time ago.  I bought a bigger cup.
86075 tn?1238118691
sorry, forgot to mention, good to see you here! coffee enemas notwithstanding!
167203 tn?1280695680
thanks for the link...good article, and cute little vegie pics!!!LOL...
92903 tn?1309908311
Flguy: The article, not that I've seen it before, suggests to limit coffee to 2-3 cups.  

I took that to mean orally....

Jim: Moi? I challenge you to find a thread with a colonscopy that doesn't have a post from the FL dude.

Forseecleanentries: coffee enemas notwithstanding!

You're right about that. Definitely lying down.  

92903 tn?1309908311
This is actually a higher level link to several more good articles. Why am I feeling the sudden need to rearrange the furniture and buy fresh flowers?

http://www.gmhc.org/health/nutrition/liver/liver.html
Goof: im: Moi? I challenge you to find a thread with a colonscopy that doesn't have a post from the FL dude.
----------------------------------
You got me there. And he also seems to be very interested in coffee enemas. Not that there's anything wrong about that.

-- Jim
163305 tn?1333672171
I noticed the interest in colonscopies, not to mention poop. But if those guys on Castro didn't entice you, maybe you aren't gay afterall. Maybe.
217229 tn?1192766004
Goofy --- You're not?

Darn --- and there goes all my ideas of trying to convert you ---- right out the window.

*G*
your posts always make me laugh!!  your a funny dude.
Have an Answer?
Top Hepatitis Answerers
317787 tn?1473362051
DC
683231 tn?1467326617
Auburn, WA
Learn About Top Answerers
Didn't find the answer you were looking for?
Ask a question
Popular Resources
A list of national and international resources and hotlines to help connect you to needed health and medical services.
Here’s how your baby’s growing in your body each week.
These common ADD/ADHD myths could already be hurting your child
This article will tell you more about strength training at home, giving you some options that require little to no equipment.
In You Can Prevent a Stroke, Dr. Joshua Yamamoto and Dr. Kristin Thomas help us understand what we can do to prevent a stroke.
Smoking substitute may not provide such a healthy swap, after all.