Hepatitis Social Community

I'm Going to the Master's

I dont know how many golf fans there are here, but I am ready to go!  First off I have to admit to being the world
That's waaaay cool. Get the hat, shirt, lots of pics.  But, I'm not sure they allow cameras on the property.
They only allow cameras on practice rounds, so I can bring mine.  Looking forward to it!
Do you live in Ga?  Or, boss paying for travel too?  If digital, make sure you have lots of cards.  Get the pics on 12.
Live in KC, they're covering the whole trip.  Pretty good people to work for, 3rd generation owners and all 3 brothers are sharp as a tack.

I've got a 5MP Kodak with a 10x optical zoom that will have to get me by until I can go SLR.  Post on 12?  What's that mean?
Hole #12. Most picturesque.
What a great spring fling.  My hubby would be so envious.  Georgia should be beautiful now.  

Remind me, Kim, what surgery?  Is it heart?  I read but don't retain, know what I mean?  I will be thinking about you on the 16th.  And you are txing thru this?

FL - you are a golfer?  All my hubbys family golfs.  His sister is probably the best of them.  Dad is 86 and, if he has a good day, can still do 18 from the lady's tees.  It is a good sport (if you walk - ha)

golf widow - frijole