Hepatitis Social Community

Is there anyone here who happens to have hepatitis b but have worked in dubai?

Hi, im currently working for almost 3 years in a private oil company here in the Philippines. Im 27 and i wanna explore more and   work abroad,but i think that its a hindrance being a hepa b carrier. I graduated a 4 years course (Hotel and Restaurant Management) but i want to work hopefully to a company in dubai that is not related to food handling because i know that hepa b is not advised to have this kind of job. Can anyone please help me if i should still pursue my dream? or are their any chance to work in dubai?
Hi there! I think you might get a better response in the Hep B site as this is for Hep C.  I have read it can be a problem however don't have enough experience to say one way or the other. Good luck. Dee

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Hepatitis-B/Hepatitis-B-vaccines-/show/2915810