Hepatitis Social Community

Juicing

What do you get when you combine a bunch of farmers' market cucumbers with a Hamilton Beach 67650 juicer?

Good energy literally coursing through your veins!  

Sounds  more like a beauty bath to me.

( This really should be on the social side )
You may want to do your juicing in the bathroom for quick access!  LOL
I'll try it! Going to Farmers Mkt. today :-)
OH, this is the social side.
It was on the Hep C originally
Yes, that sounds very invigorating. Even just putting a thin slice of cucumber in a pitcher of water,makes the water taste refreshing.
    I am so lazy about cleaning my blenders, but now that I finally have a dish-washer, there is no excuse for my lazy behavior.
   My whole Tx went very easy, with me focusing on my nutrition though.
And afterwards, I am going to rly pile on the fresh fruits and veggies,and try to avcoid my bad habit:  eating too much bread type stuff, like muffins
Good call then!!