Hepatitis Social Community

Just receive a wonderful birthday present

Yes, today is my birthday and while home for lunch received a call from my doc.  On Thursday last week had blood drawn for the 6 month PCR and liver panel.  I was so relieved to hear the words from his mouth - UNDETECTED!  Woohoo.  I thanked him for such great news and the most wonderful birthday present I could receive.  The monkey is off my back forever.   Ready to get on the dancing shoes and put on the perma smiles :-))  Thanks to all for helping me through this.

For those still treating, hang in there.  The 48 weeks was challenging, but worth it in the end.  Best of luck and best wishes to all.  
Best of luck for a life with Hep C.
WITHOUT WITHOUT WITHOUT HEP C

:)

I am week 36 and still have some attention to detail issues
Wonderful! Happy Birthday. :-)
lol, i hear you.  Me too, i can't spell "received" correctly.  Sure do wish they had an edit function :-)  Thanks.
Congrats FL!!!!!!!!!  This is wonderful news and Happy Birthday Day to ya.  I guess you will have to wrap your birthday suit in wrapping paper.  What a wonderful bday gift!  :)

Hey friend,I am thrilled at this! I never doubted this for a second as you know ,however always a joy to hear this .

You did the extra mile to make sure and it paid off for you!

Stay well..
Will
That's the best present ever!!!  Congratulations!!  And have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Hugs,
Janette
Congratulations! That's the best present you could ask for!
   Yayyy, it's your time to fly, you are Hep Free, for-evah!!!!
Also, thank you for the help you have given me and so many others on this site,  and looking forward to spending more time hanging out on this Forum with you :D
   Happy Birthday * high five!!!
Happiest of Birthdays, what a great gift !

I'm shining up those red dancing shoes.
My lab is Wednesday and I'm getting read to do the SVR dance too:)
What an amazing Bday present. Congrats on living life hep free
Great news my friend........ Enjoy your day!!!
What a wonderful birthday present. Enjoy your day and your new Hep C free life.
happy birthday!!!  what a great gift you've received...have a wonderful hep c free life from here on out.  thanks for all your input.  take care.  belle
good for you....really good news to hear!
¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•°*”˜˜”*°•.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝ ★ BIRTHDAY ★
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ♥¥☆★☆★☆¥♥ ★☆

Fanfreakentastic!!!
Fanfreakentastic!!!
Fanfreakentastic!!!

☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛° 。* °♥ ˚ • ★ *˚ .ღ 。
/▌*˛˚ღ •˚ ˚…just sprinkling a little Love on your page. ~♥~˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★ღ

Hector
Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.  Puts a big smile on my face.  And Hector!!  Wow!!!  You crack me up :-)
Congratulations! Wonderful news!
Best gift ever!  Congratulations!!
What great news!!!!!!!!!!  Yea, the 48!  pretty soon we will be like the brave souls  that came before us that said "72".  Im right behind you and hopefull we are near  the last of the 48'ers  that has to go through all this to get a cure!!  Im so happy for you and will be joining you next month!   We need to get that SVR choo choo train going !!  Congratulations!!  Oh, and HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Lydia

Wonderful news...
You have got your wings.
Now fly around and enjoy the best possibly birthday.
You'll never forget this one.

Reva
What excellent news!  I'm so happy for you - Happy, happy, happiest of birthdays!
Oh, Happy Day!
Wow.  I am so happy for you.  What a present.  I hope everything is back to normal and you are cycling away.  

hector- I don't know how you do that, but you sure have patience!
2