Hepatitis Social Community

Me Again!

I guess I am "Pink Floyd"
  Hey Youuuuuuu
Is anybody in there ?Just nod your head.Hey yerself whats up?
  you are only coming out in waves (in waves in waves) your lips move but I cant hear what you say....
I am thinking if you and I ever got together we could be dangerous.Lock us in the closet !!I I ended up paying Ruby 50 cents to find my Pink Floyd,To my dismay I did not have that song so she and I download it for my Mp3 phone.Have fun today!I will!
"what is the opposite of spooning?Well it's Forking...wow!ruby told me that one.
Al rato nos vimos mi carena!
  Hah...I never get sick of that song!!  I should get off my arse and hook my speakers back up to my laptop~  
   You and Ruby would be welcome at our house anytime  :)  But if you're going to San Franciscooo, be sure to wear..flowers in your hair. We have a beautiful view of the Bay from my house~~~~~~~couch-surfers welcome
Scott McFrenzy.......Old shtuff...